Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal No man shall go through this horrendous fake relationship

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
There is no love in this fake relationship. It is just sexual assault from the foid. No hormones, no love, no true relationship presented here. A true relationship is love presented from both sides before, during, and after sex as well raising a family. Yet, this machine wants to only show love when she wants her vaginal penetrated and wants no future (i.e, raise a family) with the boyfriend. I feel bad for the guy in this horrendus relationship, no man should go through this and this guy is being maniuplated by this machine for no good reason.

The worst thing about this is what would happen if the boyfriend discovered that he is being used and dumps the manipulator. The foid would then in turn complain that she was "raped" against her will by the boyfreind for months and all of her simp supporters will go after the guy ruining his life over actions caused by unhealthy sexual cravings. The boyfriend is in jail? Now what? Let's prey on another male victim. The cycle of destruction continues with no end in sight.

She cries out in pain as she strikes you.

Screen Shot 2021 03 27 at 53055 PM

Women need to be put in Jail in Gmod

Most brutal blackpill is that love doesn't exist, at least for foidz

her cuck bf would say ok cool leme watch

Brutal dual mating strategy pill. I hope the bf finds out, loses his mind and beats her up to a bloody pulp.

Last edited:
Shameful, but not surprising.
Happy to be pumped and dumped by chad everyday but doesn't want relationship with the man she (supposedly loves) to be based around sex
:feelsclown:

She is training him for marriage, where he will get once in a month starfish sex.

Women care about sex way more than men

There is no love in this fake relationship. It is just sexual assault from the foid. No hormones, no love, no true relationship presented here. A true relationship is love presented from both sides before, during, and after sex as well raising a family. Yet, this machine wants to only show love when she wants her vaginal penetrated and wants no future (i.e, raise a family) with the boyfriend. I feel bad for the guy in this horrendus relationship, no man should go through this and this guy is being maniuplated by this machine for no good reason.
Modern Foid is like a massive machine.. pushing out poisonous products for mass consumption and causing untold death of the population. The Government not only approves these poisonous lies and untruths but facilitates them. It is sickening. :feelsree:
Women need to be put in Jail in Gmod
They need to be ragdolled into the wall in Gmod.

They are experiencing that lifestyle of abundant sex just because God created them with decent looks while we are made ugly .

They are experiencing that lifestyle of abundant sex just because God created them with decent looks while we are made ugly .
That's why i don't believe in "GOD"

That's why i don't believe in "GOD"
Yeah just believe that somehow our ancestors where chimps or everything just happened randomly for no reason and purpose .

over if you don't fuck your gf every day while she's begging for creampie :feelscomfy:

Shit like this made me stop being an "Incel without hate".

We gave these creature rights. What a tragedy.