Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No Man is Safe - Cristiano Ronaldo Accused of Rape

Bomb

JFL when chad even gets rape accusations

He dererves it, he a fucking traitor. Modric won the best player award and ronaldo may go to jail....!!!:feelsautistic: or at least his reputation will get hurt.

Thank God. I'm sick of this overrated asshole.
Every little shit I see is obsessed with him.

You know it's over when even Chad gets #meetoo'd :feelskek:

This isn't a #MeToo like, say, Louis CK got #MeToo'd. I saw this story, but then a few hours later they were printing stories about how much of a soccer hero he was. This will go away, I'm pretty sure.

Everyone's a rapist nowadays apparently so the shock value has mostly worn off I think.

The one pro of being an incel is I have no long list of women I've boozed or manipulated into bed to come back to haunt me.

But the reality is anyone can say anything about you any time. That female coworker you talked with alone one time? Yeah, well maybe you raped her. He said, she said.

Chadlite, if he was chad she would want his babies.

Our only hope is if Chads keep getting falsely accused of rape and all stays the hell away from women so they have no option but to go for normies and incels

jfl guy had test tube babies to escape greedy baby mamas still gets this

This isn't a #MeToo like, say, Louis CK got #MeToo'd. I saw this story, but then a few hours later they were printing stories about how much of a soccer hero he was. This will go away, I'm pretty sure.

The story is still developing. It's going viral on Twitter and Reddit. Going to be interesting to see how this one plays out.

Lovely. It’s a wonderful sign of the end times when even Chads are receiving accusations of rape

Lovely. It’s a wonderful sign of the end times when even Chads are receiving accusations of rape
Eventually they will stop push their bluepilled shit and everyone will wake up and see the scum these femoids are. Cosby's sentence was just the start

Foids always screaming rape.

Ronaldo is a looksmaxxer and not a Chad.

on the post about this on r/soccer i commented that hes probaly inoccent and this #metoo BS is getting out of control, and they banned me from that sub. fucking LMAO. so many cucks.

1. sure she waited 9 years
2. why go to cournt when u can go to a magazine and get famous?
3. why she sent a semi-models pics of herself to the magazine? why was that so important for her? becasue shes a WHORE. just trying to dig all the fame and money she can.
4. she drank with him and went with him to his hotel room. FUCKING LMAO YE SURE HE "RAPED" HER

Last edited:
In the new high-tech dark ages to come, the peasant's sexuality will be oppressed not with "sin" but with "sexism", not with "unchaste" but with "harassment." All these terms basically have the same meaning anyway, they all translate to "not being ashamed of the desire to have sex for pleasure." And, of course, low-status men will be the first and the hardest to be hit by that.

on the post about this on r/soccer i commented that hes probaly inoccent and this #metoo BS is getting out of control, and they banned me from that sub. fucking LMAO. so many cucks.

1. sure she waited 9 years
2. why go to cournt when u can go to a magazine and get famous?
3. why she sent a semi-models pics of herself to the magazine? why was that so important for her? becasue shes a WHORE. just trying to dig all the fame and money she can.
4. she drank with him and went with him to his hotel room. FUCKING LMAO YE SURE HE "RAPED" HER

There's a reason she waited 9 years - because now it's beyond the statue of limitations in Nevada, the state won't initiate a criminal trial and all the cross-questioning that comes with that. That's why now she's demanding $250K in a civil lawsuit.

Omg it's really fucking over when even fucking chad gets acussed of rape

The worst part of this story that there is a non-disclosure agreement (which legally is not an admission of guilt) in effect but NDA's/Out of court settlements do not preclude prosecution of a criminal offense by the State. This applies to all felonies, including sex crimes.

Civilly speaking, the alleged victim in this case would still be liable for violating the terms of the NDA but you know that money is either spent or safely out of reach. I can't recall a single instance (re: reneges for criminal accusations) where one party violates a settlement contract in this manner and subsequently forfeits compensation back to the other party. The State is apparently too busy investigating rape allegations.

With any luck, this guy's lawyer will defend him in court successfully then turn around and get a court order against Mayorga to surrender back Ronaldo's money with interest and punitive damages.

This shit is what happens when we liberate femoids.

Typical foids trying to leech off successful men.
Ronaldo is a looksmaxxer and not a Chad.
True. Look how fucked and crooked his teeth are here.
2e5k1sp.jpg

Last edited:
Yea..... right.... he raped her......

A super rich status maxxed chad athlete, surely there are a lot of femoids out there who can resist that,
he must be having to much trouble getting laid. That poor femoid was obviously raped!!! That chad just couldn't get laid no matter how hard he tried!!! so he must have raped her!!

This world is fucking sad that she is actually being taken seriously.. -_-

lol clearly 375k wasnt enough for this entitled slut.

Would be life fuel for me if he has to go to jail. Then I could just LDAR in Peace seeing how all the chads and billionaires get fucked over.

So a guy with millions of dollars, lay-count of 40000 and women all around the world wanting his cock ... rapes some random slut, risking all of his career and going to jail?

Yeah, right.

Lying fucking cunt, anyone seen footage of the night he "raped her" ? They danced and she seemed fucking in love with him.

Something doesnt hold up, just as when they accused Mike Tyson for rape, who went to jail for it. YEAH RIGHT, guy had millions of women, women were standing in line outside his house for fuck sake, when a guy has such high status women TRY TO RAPE THEM, not vise versa.

This is a money chasing whore.

He said sorry, case closed.

this is what happens when an incel statusmaxxes smh

This is what happens when you give over too much power to inane social media movements, I'm beginning to wonder when it just becomes the boy who cried wolf. Movements like these emphatically isolate those real rape victims.

metoo is so fucking annoying, it can ruin anyone just because of what some slut bimbo says.

Everyone's a rapist nowadays apparently so the shock value has mostly worn off I think.

The one pro of being an incel is I have no long list of women I've boozed or manipulated into bed to come back to haunt me.

But the reality is anyone can say anything about you any time. That female coworker you talked with alone one time? Yeah, well maybe you raped her. He said, she said.
It’s like Islamic attacks. Nobody puts a filter on their profile picture anymore, nobody even keeps track.

We need to reach peak rape accusations. Once enough people are accused, nobody will care.

You can be an incel and jailed on a false claim of rape. Don’t think you are safe. In fact you are even more likely to be falsely convicted, becasue the jury will be revolted by the mental image of you forcing her.