Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No man is born with a natural hatred of women, he has been molded into it because of mistreatment by society, and most importantly WOMEN

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Men by nature will automatically cherish women and want to be around them, it's our basic reproductive instinct. doing it's work. instead most women haters, started to accumulate hatred through bad life experiences, one after the other, until they couldnt take it anymore, and hatred overcomes then turning into a lonely and still ugly bitter man.

i could make a giant list of all the horrible experiences i had with women, and all the suffering they caused me, i'm not even talking about romantic rejection, but instead i just want to rant how foids seems to be completely unable to understand where this "horde" of "online misogynist" came from, yet society still expects and wants men to treat women like they are gods gift to this earth? FUCK OUT OF HERE

Females will make fun of unattractive/ ugly men, and treat the ones who dare appoach her vicinity like a literal rapist, and lie to their faces to make them go away with ѕhit like "i have a boyfriend" and give fake phone numbers, they will ghost them once they try to get out of the friend-zone, they will cheat on their betabuxx and invent crap like "he wasn't fulfilling muh emotions", even online they are insufferable cunts. When they arent getting enough attention and ego boost from doing such acts, they will use some desperate "man" as a emotional tampon, making the poor numale believing he have a chance, and just throw him away as soon as chad gives her attention again.

Absolutely correct. I have never tried to approach a woman romantically because as soon as I go near any of them, even if it's like within 25 feet, if I am in their view I can sense they have the urge to kill me. I didn't ask for this, it isn't my fault my genes are literally beyond fucked, but this attitude from foids has turned me into a bitter hateful person who cannot enjoy life at all and isolates whenever possible.

Hate is an unnatural and dangerous thing. It just so happens we live in an unnatural and dangerous time.

We’re not born against women.

Men by nature will automatically cherish women and want to be around them, it's our basic reproductive instinct. doing it's work. instead most women haters, started to accumulate hatred through bad life experiences, one after the other, until they couldnt take it anymore, and hatred overcomes then turning into a lonely and still ugly bitter man.

i could make a giant list of all the horrible experiences i had with women, and all the suffering they caused me, i'm not even talking about romantic rejection, but instead i just want to rant how foids seems to be completely unable to understand where this "horde" of "online misogynist" came from, yet society still expects and wants men to treat women like they are gods gift to this earth? FUCK OUT OF HERE

Females will make fun of unattractive/ ugly men, and treat the ones who dare appoach her vicinity like a literal rapist, and lie to their faces to make them go away with ѕhit like "i have a boyfriend" and give fake phone numbers, they will ghost them once they try to get out of the friend-zone, they will cheat on their betabuxx and invent crap like "he wasn't fulfilling muh emotions", even online they are insufferable cunts. When they arent getting enough attention and ego boost from doing such acts, they will use some desperate "man" as a emotional tampon, making the poor numale believing he have a chance, and just throw him away as soon as chad gives her attention again.
Yup. It’s how they justify racism sexism homophobia transphobia etc.

but bc it’s about men they just think that all men are born to hate women, especially the ugly ones.