Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No male spaces allowed anymore.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Everything panders to women. Women have all kinds of different places that pander to them, and there isn't a single place that doesn't cater to them. Everything, from social media, to clubs, bars, and educational systems, and everything else caters to THEM. Anything exclusively male has been shut down by the feminist harpies. While women have social connections 24/7, we have nowhere to go to converse with each other.
Corners of the internet are the only remaining refuge as a male space, but even that is disappearing as they infiltrate the spaces "where the cool kids go", as if all major companies for big name websites isn't already enough for them. They're coming for the chans (which they've already turned 4chan and almost 8chan into a normalfag, SJW enforcing shithole), and now they're coming for places like this. And if they can't infiltrate this place, they'll have it shut down with new laws that censor websites such as this one.
This is what you get for being born a male. You aren't allowed to have any happiness at all.

Femshits crave things they can't have. And if they can't have it, they try to kill it.

we need to have male only bars and coffee shops again

we need to have male only bars and coffee shops again
Women are allowed to have their own bars and coffee shops everywhere, but for some reason, men can't have anything.

Even MGTOW is getting infiltrated by women. We all know the whiteknighting that goes on at Lookism.net. I really like the strict moderation here. I think that there should be a truecel requirement (Kissless Virgin). Or at least a truecel subforum. You don't necessarily have to be a truecel to be incel.

Even MGTOW is getting infiltrated by women. We all know the whiteknighting that goes on at Lookism.net. I really like the strict moderation here. I think that there should be a truecel requirement (Kissless Virgin). Or at least a truecel subforum. You don't necessarily have to be a truecel to be incel.

The problem is that there is not a direct correlation between how incel someone is and how much white-knighting they do. Look at the guys over at IncelTears for crying out loud. They are the biggest kissless handholdless losers on the planet and they do nothing but cuck out for femshits. Then you have hood ass black guys constantly getting laid with zero respect for them.

Women are afraid of losing chad, because even chads themselves seem to be becoming MGTOW. Of course, women won't lose a night of sleep over incels like us leaving, but it's truly ogre for them once chad chooses to leave. Ever since #MeToo and accusing male celebrities of rape, now they realize the gravity of how much they fucked up.

Men aren't allowed to complain, we're supposed to keep our mouths shut and keep our misery to ourselves according to normies. This pussy whiteknight dating coach tells his male listeners to "Be a beta, pay for woman, don't judge her past, marry her, don't complain, and shut the fuck up." And his sheep audience of blackcels actually AGREE with him telling men to be cucks and not complain.

The major simping starts at the 21 minute mark

Last edited:
Men aren't allowed allowed to complain. This pussy whiteknight dating coach tells his male listeners to "Be a beta, pay for woman, don't judge her past, marry her, don't complain, and shut the fuck up." And his sheep audience of blackcels actually AGREE with him telling men to be cucks and not complain.

Jesus christ. I want to kill him

Jesus christ. I want to kill him
I hate everything about him. His bitchy voice and ogre looking face make what comes out his mouth even more annoying. If anyone is whinging and bitching, it's him always complaining that men complain too much.

I wouldn't say coming here is for happiness, it just happens to be a places where nasties can't spread their fallacy's (you need confidence, talking to the wrong females, etc)

Men aren't allowed to complain, we're supposed to keep our mouths shut and keep our misery to ourselves according to normies. This pussy whiteknight dating coach tells his male listeners to "Be a beta, pay for woman, don't judge her past, marry her, don't complain, and shut the fuck up." And his sheep audience of blackcels actually AGREE with him telling men to be cucks and not complain.

This Guy Deserves Death

society has become incredibly cucked, just look at sites like reddit and businesses that pander to social justice warriors and leftist issues.

What feminists and most young women want us to do:
:feelsautistic::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsokman:

Colleges used to be all male, especially the elite ones, because women are a major distraction. Some colleges caved recently and allowed women, they had to by law.

I know some Jewish colleges still remain all male. There are some religious exemptions for the rule.

What feminists and most young women want us to do:
:feelsautistic::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsokman:
Yes, deep down they HATE all men, even Chads. It is just what they can get from them. They feel about men like Jews feel about the Goyim. They hate their fucking guts but love to profit off them and oppress their lives. Men need sex just like people need credit card debt to buy shit from China. So they go to the Jews for it.

society has become incredibly cucked, just look at sites like reddit and businesses that pander to social justice warriors and leftist issues.
yeah the entire world is becoming a haven for cucks

Women are afraid of losing chad, because even chads themselves seem to be becoming MGTOW. Of course, women won't lose a night of sleep over incels like us leaving, but it's truly ogre for them once chad chooses to leave. Ever since #MeToo and accusing male celebrities of rape, now they realize the gravity of how much they fucked up.
We all like to joke that mgtow are incels in denial (well, quite a few of them are). But there are alot of non incel guys as well