Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No LooksMaxxing = No Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
Most self-identifying incels are failed normans, in my experience.

Ofc you won't get laid when you're a smelly fatcel, who never leaves his fucking basement.
Not even trying to improve your situation makes you a Volcel at best.

Don't even get me started on "youngcels"; "I'm 15 and haven't had a BJ yet ... iT's OvEr." :feelsseriously:

I’m 8/10 face and 6’ but someone said ethnics are truecels so I belong here

Ethnic doesn't equal incel tho.
I'd pretty much agree with ITVs "Ethnic Tax"-Theory.

Imagine using your number of posts on an incel boards as an argument ... :feelstastyman:
Its more like he's saying - "You are new here and you can't be trusted"

Most larps and troll that get banned in a matter of months are "graycels" (like you)

You could be saying all the stuff you are saying now all the while just being a larping normie

The only criteria we can depend on to gauge who is fake or not, is reputation on the forum, and that comes with time (and from your posts)

Its more like he's saying - "You are new here and you can't be trusted"

Most larps and troll that get banned in a matter of months are "graycels" (like you)

You could be saying all the stuff you are saying now all the while just being a larping normie

The only criteria we can depend on to gauge who is fake or not, is reputation on the forum, and that comes with time (and from your posts)
Yes, what a glowing statement I've made ... :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Yes, what a glowing statement I made ... :feelsseriously:
Try to sound less smug when you make a pointless response that doesn't address anything someone says lol

Point is, you are new here, you have no rep, so you have no trust

Its like that for everybody when they first come here, get over yourself

Anyone under 27 is a fakecel

I’m too truecel for looksmaxxing

Ofc you won't get laid when you're a smelly fatcel, who never leaves his fucking basement.
I am sure the personal hygiene of the most users here is ok. You are basically talking about an Incel stereotype.
I have a recessed chin and no shower can fix it. Trust me, I tried.
+ Many users here are short, I am sure they tried showering to gain height, but it didn’t work either.

Sure.
Go dress yourself to impress the local whore you simp.
Looksmaxxing = for faggots only.

and take 100 showers per day :feelshaha:
Lmao
your typical gym loser who larps like he gets tons of pussy each night.
it´s all about the face AND height.

Anyone under 27 is a fakecel
Your development is pretty much done at 20, so I'd say that's when you can tell if you're truecel or not.
I’m too truecel for looksmaxxing
I am sure the personal hygiene of the most users here is ok. You are basically talking about an Incel stereotype.
I have a recessed chin and no shower can fix it. Trust me, I tried.
+ Many users here are short, I am sure they tried showering to gain height, but it didn’t work either.
Never denied that truecels exist. My point is that you can't dub yourself incel, when you never tried to begin with.
I rated several "incels" on this board and guess what; All were just failed normans (fat, unkempt, depressed, ...).

You do realize that some people here work at normal jobs and aren't fat but are just ugly + look unmasculine and have mental conditions?
I sense some IT vibes from your post.

You do realize that some people here work at normal jobs and aren't fat but are just ugly + look unmasculine and have mental conditions?
I sense some IT vibes from your post.
You do realize, that I never claimed that truecels don't exist?
All I'm saying is that, based on my experience here and elsewhere, most "incels" are either failed normans or just dumb kids.

I rated several "incels" on this board and guess what; All were failed normans (fat, unkempt, depressed).
It is practically common knowledge that a bit over 50% of the incels here are like that; autistic normies, edgy teenagers and fakecel larps

truecels such as myself are indeed a rare breed

I have no problem with a normie blowing his chance and having to live like us

nah i'm ugly as fuck

Brutal Looksmax.org pil
It is practically common knowledge that a bit over 50% of the incels here are like that; autistic normies, edgy teenagers and fakecel larps

truecels such as myself are indeed a rare breed
Tbh

Every single person here is a volcell

Time spent here is time that could have been spent looks maxing or learning how to better looks max (reading more books on nutrition, sleep, body building, surgery, hormone regulation, etc.) or money maxing for surgeries.

But only 1% of men can ever be Chad (less in the future) and if you weren't born chad, you are decades behind in social skills, in bone development, in muscle development, in other body development and the chance of you catching up and actually beating Chad is low. Chad never wasted time on these forums.

Every single person here is a volcell

Time spent here is time that could have been spent looks maxing or learning how to better looks max (reading more books on nutrition, sleep, body building, surgery, hormone regulation, etc.) or money maxing for surgeries.

But only 1% of men can ever be Chad (less in the future) and if you weren't born chad, you are decades behind in social skills, in bone development, in muscle development, in other body development and the chance of you catching up and actually beating Chad is low. Chad never wasted time on these forums.
GTFO :feelswhat:
I spend almost a decade of my life with "self-improvement". Guess what; Subhuman stays subhuman.
I'm not proud of it in any way, but yes I think I "earned" the right to dub myself truecel. :feelscry:

I've done everything I could (except surgeries) to looksmax, still ugly tho

Those who have ugly faces cannot be 'failed normies'. They didn't even had a chance...

Those who have ugly faces cannot be 'failed normies'. They didn't even had a chance...
The thing is, most "incels" have just plain faces made ugly by overeating, drug abuse and lack of hygiene. :blackpill:

GTFO :feelswhat:
I spend almost a decade of my life with "self-improvement". Guess what; Subhuman stays subhuman.
I'm not proud of it in any way, but yes I think I "earned" the right to dub myself truecel. :feelscry:
Same but I've spent well over a decade on it, closer to two. My point is most men that looks max their entire lives will still never become Chad and die alone.

uUwZwc9.png

Same but I've spent well over a decade on it, closer to two. My point is most men that looks max their entire lives will still never become Chad and die alone.
Implying you have to be chad to get a foid.
A white norman can slay in SEA.

This is actually true to an extent. Depending on your standards, you're not actively bettering yourself and putting yourself in the best position possible, and so missing out on opportunities to ascend.

The problem arises when you consider the reward in proportion to the effort, that could operate as an additional factor to one's inceldom. Hypergamous women, which haven't been reigned in by our morally declining societies, are the norm. The likability is, if she's reasonably attractive, her virginity is gone and she slept with more then 3 men, and when you settle with her, especially if you're a career-centric person, she will continue having emotional and sexual affairs with other men because there is no serious enforced consequence.

So the situation in modern times is, if you looksmaxx, moneymaxx etc you can probably get a reasonably attractive woman, but past methods of patriarchal societies are no longer are applicable, and culture trivializes monogamy, so the chances of being a cucked are staggeringly high.

So even though you'd like a woman that you can trust, with her virginity intact or with minimal experience, they're almost all taken by those at the top, and tossed aside as tablescraps once they've been broken in a couple of times.

When their looks begin to decline and they have to start worrying about security, they settle and cling to successful, less attractive males because they didn't score chad.

I personally refuse to be a part of that tablescrap system and chase after a woman who would throw herself at a chad that doesn't put in a fraction of my effort.

Last edited:
This is actually true to an extent. Depending on your standards, you're not actively bettering yourself and putting yourself in the best position possible, and so missing out on opportunities to ascend.

The problem arises when you consider the reward in proportion to the effort, that could operate as an additional factor to one's inceldom. Hypergamous women, which haven't been reigned in by our morally declining societies, are the norm. The likability is, if she's reasonably attractive, her virginity is gone and she slept with more then 3 men, and when you settle with her, especially if you're a career-centric person, she will continue having emotional and sexual affairs with other men because there is no serious enforced consequence.

So the situation in modern times is, if you looksmaxx, moneymaxx etc you can probably get a reasonably attractive woman, but past methods of patriarchal societies are no longer are applicable, and culture trivializes monogamy, so the chances of being a cucked are staggeringly high.

So even though you'd like a woman that you can trust, with her virginity intact or with minimal experience, they're almost all taken by those at the top, and tossed aside as tablescraps once they've been broken in a couple of times.

When their looks begin to decline and they have to start worrying about security, they settle and cling to successful, less attractive males because they didn't score chad.
:bigbrain:
GrAYcel > "Arch-Incels"