Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NO LONGER GRAY

eliya

eliya

Officer
I am no longer grey with no postmaxing or spamming now
I can finally be welcomed and embraced by my brocels
no longer shall I hear "okay Gray "or "did not read grey"
Words that deeply affected me although I don't want to admitted
But Despite everything that came my way here I am standing here not as a grey but as a proud blue I am simply no longer gray and the world seems a lot more colorful now

1727052723117c

The way we compare each other join date and postcount is the most normie thing to me...:fuk:
I am near 3000 post tho :feelsLSD::smonk:

I just realized we have the same join date

They sound too normie for my tastes
yes but hitler and nazism were also normie politics which normies and foids supported, but that didn't stop them from being based and getting normies killed en masse

GrAY is more than about the join date and post count. It's your mentality.

okay BLUEcel. Just kidding happy for you OP

I am no longer grey with no postmaxing or spamming now
I can finally be welcomed and embraced by my brocels
no longer shall I hear "okay Gray "or "did not read grey"
Words that deeply affected me although I don't want to admitted
But Despite everything that came my way here I am standing here not as a grey but as a proud blue I am simply no longer gray and the world seems a lot more colorful now
Genuine question here: Why do people bully grays so much on this site? Why the fuck would you want to bully new members? THat just makes them want to quit more.

Genuine question here: Why do people bully grays so much on this site? Why the fuck would you want to bully new members? THat just makes them want to quit more.
Because a lot of the time they turn out to be IT cucks or trolls

If you can't stand the GrAYcel rite of passage, you're not strong enough to handle the mental weight of the blackpill

i hesitated signing up here just because of that

If you can't stand the GrAYcel rite of passage, you're not strong enough to handle the mental weight of the blackpill
So its a hazing ritual? I was under the impression that being an incel is something that simply happens to you. Not an organization you have to get initiated into.

So its a hazing ritual? I was under the impression that being an incel is something that simply happens to you. Not an organization you have to get initiated into.
You can be an incel AND being bluepilled
There are tons of bluepilled incels in the wild, sadly

Weird they let you become ofFicEreD