Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No longer gonna be involved in drama.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
So, I’m not longer bothering or getting involved in any drama in this community anymore.

I don’t care who started it and who didn’t, even if you’re someone I wished extreme things on out of hate, I no longer care and will be moving forward from it. Well, I’m avoiding drama in general actually as I’m already dead inside so no interest in any type of drama, just gonna do my own thing and mind my own business completely, well, not feeling motivated to do much to be honest due to feeling so physically and mentally drained, even some things I enjoy, I have no motivation for, or at least not right now.

So, I’m not longer bothering or getting involved in any drama in this community anymore.

I don’t care who started it and who didn’t, even if you’re someone I wished extreme things on out of hate, I no longer care and will be moving forward from it. Well, I’m avoiding drama in general actually as I’m already dead inside so no interest in any type of drama, just gonna do my own thing and mind my own business completely, well, not feeling motivated to do much to be honest due to feeling so physically and mentally drained, even some things I enjoy, I have no motivation for, or at least not right now.
i feel drained as well i barely can study anymore

The drama is the best part of this community

Lets just cope :panties::panties:

Even small tasks take so much effort for me due to feeling so glum. You the same way?
yeah i feel like this everytime its like i dont care about anyone else and too lazy to follow rules

yeah i feel like this everytime its like i dont care about anyone else and too lazy to follow rules
I just want to be alone and away from everyone a lot of the time, I just feel THAT awful.

I just want to be alone and away from everyone a lot of the time, I just feel THAT awful.
yeah same here all they taIk about is life problems and the matrix silly stuff

I don’t care who started it and who didn’t, even if you’re someone I wished extreme things on out of hate, I no longer care and will be moving forward from it

That may be best, dear fellowcel.

Thank you:

You literally met with a local women who gave you a footjob and you played with her tits you fucking retard.

Why are fakecels just mocking us at this point? Why are you here?

Didn’t play with her tits and the shit that happened was a one off, she blocked me.

Haha, this site is a joke.

You know you win Bretty, I'm just gonna leave this site and deactivate my account now

This is my last post, you have autistic retarded fakecels like bretty who have had unpaid sexual acts with women, you have people gay posting all over the site.

This was once a website for involuntary celibate men, now it's just a joke with sex havers and homosexuals..

BJ

Even if most of the forum pretended to forget about it, I still remember lol.

Even if most of the forum pretended to forget about it, I still remember lol.
It’s not about that to be honest. Let’s just say drama on Discord involving users and former users from this forum. Long story to be honest but yeah, it isn’t related to that.

Last edited:
It’s not about that to be honest. Let’s just say drama on Discord involving users and former users from this forum. Long story to be honest but yeah, it isn’t related to that.
That's why I don't go on Discord.

It's intriguing how constant Internet access allows people from distant parts and cultures of the world can affect each other's lives even if you're stuck in your room all day and only having contact with your immediate family irl.

yeah same here all they taIk about is life problems and the matrix silly stuff
Everything is so much effort when you're down in the dumps to this degree.

^Acting like you're ok is draining too.

just lift bro

The drama is the best part of this community
If it's against those that deserve it, sure. Good to observe infiltrators get put in their place for example but besides shit like that....

i would like to be involved with female feet

I’m avoiding drama in general actually as I’m already dead inside so no interest in any type of drama, just gonna do my own thing and mind my own business completely
Same