Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW No longer gaf about cleaning my dick cheese

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
The one positive from my cleft lip & palate is that my parents, who were going to have me cut, decided not to because I needed surgery and they decided that circumcision on top of that would be too much stress on my body. Anyways I don't care to scrub my glans with soap or whatever you're supposed to do, on the rare days I still coom I'll pull back my foreskin and let the shower water run over my head for a few seconds. I cba, if I can't smell anything then there's no problem because no one else is gonna have the chance to smell it anyways.

That’s gross as shit. I clean me willy when I shower almost everyday. I notice if I don’t wank then it stays much cleaner naturally

I wish I could make cheese :cryfeels: but stupid parent mutilated my weiner

That’s gross as shit. I clean me willy when I shower almost everyday. I notice if I don’t wank then it stays much cleaner naturally
I guess I should do more but I don't coom much anyways so there shouldn't be much cheese being churned, so to speak

I guess I should do more but I don't coom much anyways so there shouldn't be much cheese being churned, so to speak
All that bacteria growing growing on my body kinda horrifies me