Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No lifts for your face

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
Everytime i look at myself and my face i realize that i'm just ugly I have the face of a fat man while having the BMI of average weight person. There is quite literally nothing i can do to change this fact other then surgery, More proof to me that working out isn't for getting in shape for women but for the moral boost of feeling powerful and strong. I don't have no regiment I just lift the weights. It just sucks to never really have a chance my face is ugly and there is no changing that until I get face surgery, which can only be done through the obtainment of wealth, which leads into the next cope of crypto praying that I get lucky enough to leave the rat race.

Just a warning from a similar coper that feeling "powerful and strong" makes to want to see some expression of that feeling physically. You will see soibois betabuxxing and it can trigger an expectation deserving hole attention, so it helps to remember not all pair bonding that involves sex is based around sex.

Brootal, are you an EEcel ?

No lifts for turbomanlet

Lifting is honestly fantastic IMO but it will absolutely never ever get you even close to laid if you don't have the other billion characteristics foids desire. It does earn you a little respect or at least weariness from other men though, I've noticed people challenge me much less now that I have a decent amount of muscle and look like an ogre than when I was just pudgy and babyfaced.