Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No life Incels in DENIAL - WHO STILL Hide Online Status on Weekends.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Stop fucking doing this shit. We all know you're sitting at your computer just like any other night. I dont know why the fuck so many incels in denial do this, every fucking weekend, without failure.

African American please, nobody believes you're actually "out" all weekend, we know you're invisible or appearing offline.

why would it even matter if you're out on the weekend? unless you have the looks to pull girls you're not gonna get shit

why would it even matter if you're out on the weekend? unless you have the looks to pull girls you're not gonna get shit
Exactly, I assume it is more so a status thing the incel in denial is trying to project.

"Oh wow, that guy is never online on weekends, he must be out slaying pussy hahahah what a high status male"

How do you even hide online status?

Also if you hide your online status, you're probably a truecel.

No need to hide your online status. You can browse Incels.co at da club. On your phone.

lol had no idea u can do it
who fucking care jesus
who looks at others profiles.

How do you even hide online status?

Also if you hide your online status, you're probably a truecel.

Im not talking about on here ( but I bet people do it here as well)

Im talking on video gaming platforms.

Hide your online status where? I don't get it, what are you talking about?

edit: wait is that actually something people do? Never heard of that

@Weeb25 why do u do this r u out slaying??

Yes here is the only place where I see ppl at the morning posting , but other platforms it's full of normies or incels in denial as you say.

We all party together at weekends :feelsautistic:

Watcha talking about you sad, sex-obsessed inkel? I go out to spend time with friends and down some brewskis. We pretend to pay no attention to the half-naked foids all around us because we're psychologically castrated sub-8 cucks.

No need to hide your online status. You can browse Incels.co at da club. On your phone.
does-anybody-even-lift-a-my-feet-hurt-i-wish-1941757.png

Im talking on video gaming platforms.

I used to do this BUT I never hid it because it was the weekend. I hid it occasionally when I played games like 160+ hours in the last two weeks. Just seemed pretty no life.

Online status?

Do you mean online status on xbox live and steam etc?

@Weeb25 why do u do this r u out slaying??
Of course he does. Sometimes he won't post anything for over a week, because he's too busy slaying.

Of course he does. Sometimes he won't post anything for over a week, because he's too busy slaying.
reeee I knew he was fakecel @Weeb25 explain urself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back