Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No JBW for your face

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
Why do you ethnics really think a foid will actually like you for your race? It's against her biological hardwiring to be attracted to an ugly man how is less melanin going to magically make them attracted to you? It doesn't when they say they want white men they mean Chad. It's not a coincidence that it's always a pretty boy Chad with the ethnic foidS in American and in the 3rd world nations it's some NT rich MTN/LTN. "JBW" is basically just be rich or just be Chad. You ethnic copers could do the same if you had the money these rich white guys have. Being white has gave me nothing in fact in the place I am forced to live it fucks me over more than anything.

[FUCK YOU FUCKING ETHNIC RETARDS I AM A FUCKING TRUECEL AND ALWAYS WILL BE AND NOTHING THAT INCEL TV SAYS WILL EVER CHANGE THAT I LIVE A GOD AWFUL LIFE OF SITTING ON .IS DOING NOTHING ALL DAY I GO TO A MAJORITY ETHNIC SCHOOL NONE OF THOSE ETHNIC FOIDS WOULD TOUCH ME WITH A 20 FOOT LONG POLE BUT MUH JBW ETHNIC FOIDS WILL LOVE YOU BRO YOU COULD GET ANY ETHNIC FOID NO I FUCKING CAN'T RETARDED SHITSKINS THE FUCKING KIKES ARE TURNING YOU AGAINTS YOUR FELLOW INCELS WITH THIS JBW COPE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PLACE WERE A SUB HUMAN CAN ROT IN PEACE BUT EVEN HERE I'M BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINTS DO TO MY SKIN TONE YOU RETAREDS IGNORE THE FACT THAT MOST THE FAKECELS HERE ARE ETHNIC AND SOME OF THE BIGGEST TRUECELS AND ROTTERS HERE ARE WHITE:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: ]

ethnics think vietnamese prostitutes are like real girlfriends

White"cels" coping.

no it's not and you purposely left out the normie part
Define “normie” motherfucker. Any whitecel can ascend to high tier normie if they dye their hair blonde if they have no bones.

Why do you ethnics really think a foid will actually like you for your race? It's against her biological hardwiring to be attracted to an ugly man how is less melanin going to magically make them attracted to you? It doesn't when they say they want white men they mean Chad. It's not a coincidence that it's always a pretty boy Chad with the ethnic foidS in American and in the 3rd world nations it's some NT rich MTN/LTN. "JBW" is basically just be rich or just be Chad. You ethnic copers could do the same if you had the money these rich white guys have. Being white has gave me nothing in fact in the place I am forced to live it fucks me over more than anything.

[FUCK YOU FUCKING ETHNIC RETARDS I AM A FUCKING TRUECEL AND ALWAYS WILL BE AND NOTHING THAT INCEL TV SAYS WILL EVER CHANGE THAT I LIVE A GOD AWFUL LIFE OF SITTING ON .IS DOING NOTHING ALL DAY I GO TO A MAJORITY ETHNIC SCHOOL NONE OF THOSE ETHNIC FOIDS WOULD TOUCH ME WITH A 20 FOOT LONG POLE BUT MUH JBW ETHNIC FOIDS WILL LOVE YOU BRO YOU COULD GET ANY ETHNIC FOID NO I FUCKING CAN'T RETARDED SHITSKINS THE FUCKING KIKES ARE TURNING YOU AGAINTS YOUR FELLOW INCELS WITH THIS JBW COPE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PLACE WERE A SUB HUMAN CAN ROT IN PEACE BUT EVEN HERE I'M BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINTS DO TO MY SKIN TONE YOU RETAREDS IGNORE THE FACT THAT MOST THE FAKECELS HERE ARE ETHNIC AND SOME OF THE BIGGEST TRUECELS AND ROTTERS HERE ARE WHITE:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: ]
I don't care if she's attracted to me or not as long as she has sex with me. (legally)

Define “normie” motherfucker. Any whitecel can ascend to high tier normie if they dye their hair blonde if they have no bones.
White cels coping hard rn tbh.
JBW is absolute, all white"cels" are fakecels.

a normie is at least 5/10 and I would have the same ugly face with blond hair idiot

About 55% of this forum is white. If JBW was true most of us wouldn’t be here.

true I know many fellow incels who are white

Do people ever stop fighting over JBW?

Do people ever stop fighting over JBW?
It's like face vs height, there will always be faggots who try to defend this notion to death. Funny thing is even sub8 rule has more basis than JBW.

JBW is my only hope cope

Whites are more attractive but JBW is cope

Whites generally have better stats than ethnics.

Should this fact give a 5'6 ugly dicklet whitecel hope? Who can say...

its stupid to say just because a person is White they can't be incel. However, there are obvious advantages that come with being white and no one can deny it.

Based and truth-filled post. :blackpill::blackpill::feelsjuice:

Jbw believers are delusional. Lacking dairy in their diet made them stupid.

cope harder shitskin. theres other reasons why even white truecels will be more attractive.

bigger dick. light hair, light eyes. white skin has a LOT of value.