Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based No Interest in Talking to People Just to Be Social

• Thread starter WhitePilledRage
  • Start date
WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
Is it a non-NT trait to only want to socialize with people when they have something I want (pusssy, drugs, connections), or if I find them especially cool for some reason, and not just any random person for the sake of being NT and "friendly"? I never understood the normfag desire to "talk to girls" just for the sake of talking to them as if it's fun in its own sake even when no sex will be involved.

normies are tribalist creatures with no sense of individuality per se, they have to talk to people or they don't feel like they exist, they have to vent their feelings to unwilling others or their feelings don't seem real

but even they tend to prefer socializing with people who they view as having social status or being valued members of the tribe, they usually won't be 'social' towards incels. and if they are, they generally don't know how anyway