Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based No Interest in Talking to People Just to Be Social

• Thread starter WhitePilledRage
  • Start date
WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
Is it a non-NT trait to only want to socialize with people when they have something I want (pusssy, drugs, connections), or if I find them especially cool for some reason, and not just any random person for the sake of being NT and "friendly"? I never understood the normfag desire to "talk to girls" just for the sake of talking to them as if it's fun even when no sex will be involved.

Seems like you're a very selfish individual

Is it a non-NT trait to only want to socialize with people when they have something I want (pusssy, drugs, connections), or if I find them especially cool for some reason, and not just any random person for the sake of being NT and "friendly"? I never understood the normfag desire to "talk to girls" just for the sake of talking to them as if it's fun even when no sex will be involved.
its because conversations with normies are boring as fuck because of the fact that they are scared of offending people.

You sound like a normie if anything.

its because conversations with normies are boring as fuck because of the fact that they are scared of offending people.
Some of them are just obnoxious punk.

Not really, normies hate us non NTs

Seems like you're a very selfish individual

It seems like more than half of the posters on here take pleasure in the suffering of random normies especially foids and want to do mass shooting on randoms and for the world to end in nuclear warfare. To me, that's far worse than just being selfish and wanting mine so I can enjoy my own life. I mostly want to target specific sub-groups of people (not even ALL foids or normies) and individuals that bullied me.

Small talk is cucked. either be my friend/gf or fuck off.