Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No infiltrator is attractive

nirvanacowboy

nirvanacowboy

footfag brainrot
★★★
There is no such thing as an attractive infiltrator, anyone who would waste time to do so is most likely incel themself. Only sub5s would psyop a forum, anyone attractive is partying or out with friends. Sky is blue.

I agree, no chad is going to waste time on some inkels, he is too busy slaying

nirvanacowboy

footfag brainrot​

★★
JoinedDec 16, 2022

Agreed, except for foid IT infiltrators who just like to clown on us for fun. Other than that, I don't believe there are many fakecels other than the ITtards. If you found this forum, it's been over for you for a long time.

Agreed, except for foid IT infiltrators who just like to clown on us for fun. Other than that, I don't believe there are many fakecels other than the ITtards. If you found this forum, it's been over for you for a long time.
Any foid who infiltrates is 3/10 or lower, probably fat and/or raped by their stepdad into being unwifeable BPD.

Any foid who infiltrates is 3/10 or lower, probably fat and/or raped by their stepdad into being unwifeable BPD.
Yeah, true lol. Still thoigh, even infiltrating foids have tons of options. Any male infiltrator is without a doubt an incel.

Still this forum should strictly for khhv's but lots of infiltrators admits they had sex in highschool before

Same reason why there's barely any attractive hardcore feminists. Good looking people are too busy enjoying life to care about us, let alone obsess over politics and incels.

Last edited: