Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No incel has a legitimate excuse to be financially insecure today!

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
Because there are sooooo many niches to fill in the community. Just look at all these great side hustles others are doing that YOU could do, too.

JFL--the images tell the real story. She's at least an upper-tier Beckie and he's at least a Chad-lite. Unless you're scrubbing dried up diarrhea off public toilets, no one wants to be around, let alone network with or give work to, a revolting incel.

Beckie

Looks like a man dressed up to be female!

Neet or rope tbh

In the past all you had to do was show up to your basic factory union job (typical incel job), punch the time card and do the same monotonous low IQ shit daily to earn around 100k/year adjusted for inflation. Those jobs are now all overseas or still pay the same wage they did 30 years ago.

It's hard to be an incel in a professional setting because you have no self-esteem, are ostracized cause of your looks, etc. so your more likely to be in a warehouse making minimum wage where you can't barely afford to live in a ghetto bachelor apartment while taking the bus.

Lol, at those shitty ass side hustles, those type articles are a fucking joke.

your more likely to be in a warehouse making minimum wage where you can't barely afford to live in a ghetto bachelor apartment

Lol that's me. I strive for that though. Welfare + part time warehouse work. I have a car though.

I can't wait till the next wave of journalists get laid off. Then we can tell them to learn to code again.

let's hope being a journalist is only her side hustle

I can't wait till the next wave of journalists get laid off. Then we can tell them to learn to code again.
Anyone can be a journalist at their own comfort. Just follow the sheep or try trolling the public with a controversial topic and the clicks will generate. That's how bad journalism has become, there's always money and political agendas involved to cater to the crowd. I stopped watching TV and reading the news. It's the same with gaming news and journalists.

Incels have no advantages. None.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back