Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No I’m not going to regret having incel mindset

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
There is no magical event that can take place that makes me “escape the incel mindset”

How can that ever occur when all it takes is for me to leave my house and go outside into public only to be hit with hundreds of blackpills

The only way for the blackpill incel mindset to leave my brain is for me to stop interacting with people or society, when I go months without going outside or interacting with people I start to become bluepilled again, but the moment I go interact with society a million blackpills rain down on me from every angle

Explain how you’re supposed to leave the “toxic inkwel mindset” when simply interacting with the outside world just constantly reconfirming the blackpill over and over again? The cat is out of the bag, I can’t go back to being a delusional bluepilled or redpilled state again so long as the real world keeps showing me how bullshit the bluepill and redpill are

Yeah I’ve seen threads here saying they become bluepilled AFTER leaving their house and interacting with people. How can you possible do that with all the crap going on in 2020?

Explain how you’re supposed to leave the “toxic inkwel mindset” when simply interacting with the outside world

By interacting only with your male lookmatches with "amazing" personalities.

I was lucky to make a few friends during my life here and there they were like me in SMV and it helped a lot, though I was constantly giving them more than getting back, since they were bluepilled(I was sort of self blackpilled) thinking of just being unlucky. Now we all rot in different places but keep the communication go through the web.

Most humans have a so called "incel/blackpill mindset", but they choose to keep it hidden by utilizing a facade persona.

this happens to me too.I only need to go out and walk for 2 minutes to be hit with a million blackpills.If not for me mom i would never go out

Forever blackpilled

What even is the “incel mindset”?

There is no magical event that can take place that makes me “escape the incel mindset”

How can that ever occur when all it takes is for me to leave my house and go outside into public only to be hit with hundreds of blackpills

The only way for the blackpill incel mindset to leave my brain is for me to stop interacting with people or society, when I go months without going outside or interacting with people I start to become bluepilled again, but the moment I go interact with society a million blackpills rain down on me from every angle

Explain how you’re supposed to leave the “toxic inkwel mindset” when simply interacting with the outside world just constantly reconfirming the blackpill over and over again? The cat is out of the bag, I can’t go back to being a delusional bluepilled or redpilled state again so long as the real world keeps showing me how bullshit the bluepill and redpill are

incel mindset = not being so retarded that you can't add 2 + 2 and figure out that society fucking hates you and there's no reason to contribute to it

i witness more blackpills irl then i do on this forum tbh, pda are the worst kind

Inceldom was never about mentality/mindset, that's why most people don't get. We were forced to be put in this piece of shit called life for absolutely nothing and no amount of mindset coping is gonna fix it.

whyd you wanna escape?

Most humans have a so called "incel/blackpill mindset", but they choose to keep it hidden by utilizing a facade persona.
massive giga cope

Long neck nigga
7DFF247E D32F 4BCE B781 6F5E775414EF