Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No, i wont screw a fat ugly bitch!

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
If that makes me a fakecel, hypocrite fine. Idgaf anymore, why anyone would go so low is beyond me. I'd rather jack off the rest of my life then fuck a fat, ugly, bitch! I mean c'mon, it wouldn't even be worth it since I'd hate the sex and be disappointed in myself honestly for becoming that desperate. You might as well have a waifu bro, you'll be happier I just know it!

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with having standards. Better volcel than cuck.

being a fit healthy man and having to resort to landwhales is just straight up cruel INJUSTICE

Too bad thats ur lookmatch cos the real one doesnt know u exist

I can´t get hard looking at fat roasties.

I wouldn't mind screwing fat ugly foids....

... to a cross (in old school runescape of course )

Just get drunk and fuck fat chicks br0.

proxy.png

Nothing wrong with having standards. Better volcel than cuck.
If you lower your standards enough, you'll get to the point where you find women for whom you wouldn't even be able to get it up. So it wouldn't even be a case of being volcel - it would be physically impossible to fuck them.

id only fuck fat chicks who have a relatively bearable face and arent like severely obese.

Its a shame that our ugliness forces us to settle for the bottom of the barrel low tier land whale foid trash just like us.

if that's your looksmatch then you should date her if you have a chance.

What makes you think you are superior to her, therefore not date her?

And then you guys complain that girls don't find you attractive, you are the equivalent of a landwhale, ugly subhumans.

The biggest rope fuel is seeing women who attend gyms literally get VIP treatment from EVERY male.

Ugly woman steps into a gym... opens pandora's box when she gets to a fuckable size.

Ugly man steps into a gym... cope. Bone law bro. Bone law.

I would rather die than fuck a whale, I'm not a cuck, I wouldnt get any pleasurr from that creature and I would probably puke