Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No, I will not stop taunting Chad and Stacy

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
It’s funny as fuck. I’m still driving around town on major weekend party nights and shouting at the normies with an anti-normie friend of mine. He’s the only other person I know who detests Chad and Stacy rather than being a cuck and idolizing them. I respect him for it. We ended up spraying water from a janitorial bottle out the window. They all acted mind fucked as if it started to rain even though it didn’t.

Edit: For those of you saying “oh that’s assault,” at least it wasn’t fucking mace. Anyone who thinks spraying water out of a spray bottle at drunk people is a soy

Last edited:
I thought you said taunting. This is, like, assault. You're running up on people and throwing stuff at them?

Its not worth it, not worth going to jail over

Its not worth it, not worth going to jail over
It’s fucking dish water. I’m not going to jail for that. If it’s okay for tallfags to purposely bump into me thinking it’s all fucking hilarious, this is nothing

I thought you said taunting. This is, like, assault. You're running up on people and throwing stuff at them?
It’s also assault to have chads shove me out of the way in restaurants and think it’s a comedy show… your point being???

It’s fucking dish water. I’m not going to jail for that. If it’s okay for tallfags to purposely bump into me thinking it’s all fucking hilarious, this is nothing
They will always side with a normie rather than you.

It’s also assault to have chads shove me out of the way in restaurants and think it’s a comedy show… your point being???

Nobody said that was fine. But you will absolutely see prosecution for repeatedly throwing things at people before you see prosecution for bumping into somebody.

Nobody said that was fine. But you will absolutely see prosecution for repeatedly throwing things at people before you see prosecution for bumping into somebody.
Idgaf. It was over for me since the age of 12. Now that number is in reverse. I’m now 21 with nothing to show. May as well live it up before I get the idea to rope. I might just tedmaxx and be an oldcel living as a recluse later in life off the grid

Sadly for me, i do not have a deuteragonist

Spraying some water = throwing things at people

???

You're making it sound like he's tossing solid objects at people's heads.

Solids, liquids, you don't throw things at people.

Carry some liquid ass spray and secretly spray it on people. or dump it on them.
Chad thinks he can cut in line because you won't do shit? Pour liquid ass on him, Stacy will get turned off. No sex for you tonight Chad.
Place loud alarms in hard to reach places. Follow them around in your car for an hour. Use burner phones to call the police about them beating their gf (they aren't).
Walk into their parties and throw all the kitchenware into the microwave.
Leave beer laced with laxatives at frat parties. Leave bags of weed laying around laced with dmt and datura.

Last edited:
It's water. Get a grip.

It's not about me, it's about the reality of what's legal and what's not. People who do this and get caught get punished.

Unimaginably based

Why not do it with a high percentage acid ?

its not assault you are correct ignore the crabs

stay on the edge of the law and "annoy" these chads and staceys as much as possible, this is doing gods work.

things like
get in their way purposefully in shops bumping into them breathing, farting in their face and or area in shops crowded areas restaurants, is a good lampoon, they cant prove shit.

Anything that has a huge level of plausible deniability, could be construed as an "accident" and is not obviously premeditated, CANNOT BE CHARGED FOR. In the law there has to be an element of premeditation, and or contrivance, and or provable malice, YOU COMPLETELY ELIMINATE THIS POSSIBILITY BY DOING ACTIONS THAT HAVE A HUGE ACCIDENTAL ELEMENT OF COINCIDENCE AND CHANCE.

Examples I have done and do when chad pisses me off, have done to coworkers, but they have always thought it was chance or i didnt "mean it":

Spilt drink on chads shirt and trousers when working at pub as he was chadsplaining to "waitresses".

coughed in a staceys face during corona virus

when i was working at a terrible pub i set up a trap of pizza topping leftovers, tomato sauce, pizza bases, where the stacey waitresses had to walk into to bring back dirty plates into the kitchen. Some of them got sauce all up their leg and over their shoes, and i was laughing in the back while watching them out of sight, one of my best ones, looooooooooooooooooooooool.

YOU CAN THINK UP MANY MORE.

GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back