Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No I only want a virgin foid

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
As I scroll through bumble and see how disgusting and vile these whores are it makes me realize I only want a virgin foid anything else is cucked. But trying to find that in America is like trying to find a four leaf clover.

foids are no longer virgins by the age of 14, unironically. i used to think it was a larp but it's not. even socially retarded and ugly women manage to have sex by the age of 15. only chad gets to break a foid's hymen. even normies have to betabux to get the left over roast beef

foids are no longer virgins by the age of 14, unironically. i used to think it was a larp but it's not. even socially retarded and ugly women manage to have sex by the age of 15. only chad gets to break a foid's hymen. even normies have to betabux to get the left over roast beef
In other words it's over

Virginity should be met with only Virginity anything else is disgusting

We’re background characters in Chad’s world.