Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No i dont think i will

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Take the Blackpill
★★★★★
No, I don't think I will.

View: https://youtu.be/rAcNAmcEgEI

Last edited:
DONT TELL INCELS WHAT TO DO WTF

whens my turn to be an IT celebrity

You should wife her up

I was saying if IT gets triggered from it, it's probably true
yep bring up any part of the scientific blackpill and they call you a racist misogynist basement dweller they have no arguments it can all be debunked. Reality is brutal and many people even truecels cant swallow it

Meeks left a brutal stain on this planet
If Karma is real Meeks is gonna be a 4’10, 2 inch micropenised, orphan, ricecel living in the central african republic with colon cancer.

yep bring up any part of the scientific blackpill and they call you a racist misogynist basement dweller they have no arguments it can all be debunked. Reality is brutal and many people even truecels cant swallow it
Thats the only argument they really have tbh

If Karma is real Meeks is gonna be a 4’10, 2 inch micropenised, orphan, ricecel living in the central african republic with colon cancer.
ITcucks will literally say its not his looks Kek

if hell is real he's going to the hottest deepest fieriest, painfullest, stankiest one imaginable

if hell is real he's going to the hottest deepest fieriest, painfullest, stankiest one imaginable
Yet he is famous because of his looks, IT WONT TOUCH MEEKS!

hahahahaha

nice