Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NO HYMEN = NO DIAMOND

molester

molester

foid ϟϟlayer
Instagram 1 1

based, only cucks marry used goods.

I feel like you can only say this if you have the choice to begin with. If no foid wants to marry you then it's a sour grapes cope.
The reasons incels specifically shouldn't marry even if they get the chance is that it's a bad deal regardless. If you're unattractive to women and presumably also unattractive to your would-be wife (many such cases), then entangling yourself legally is just stupid knowing even most marriages that begin from sincere love and attraction end in divorces.

Based.

Fuck all whores.

If she even fucked just one guy in her life, she is completely fucking worthless.

I feel like you can only say this if you have the choice to begin with. If no foid wants to marry you then it's a sour grapes cope.
The reasons incels specifically shouldn't marry even if they get the chance is that it's a bad deal regardless. If you're unattractive to women and presumably also unattractive to your would-be wife (many such cases), then entangling yourself legally is just stupid knowing even most marriages that begin from sincere love and attraction end in divorces.
too real :feelsrope:

There's more stacies than virgins these days, volcel if virgin only

Impossible to get a virgin those days. Your best shot would be in highschool after that it is over.

Also this

Beggars can't be choosers.

bitch ass june 2024 take. keep inflating roast worth lil sissy
The point is for incels there isn't an option to begin with and if you denied a non virgin for sex you are a fakecel would agree any dude who has high smv should not get used goods

Wish my dad would have thought like this. But of course he married my roastie mom like a good cuck and created the abomination called @Friezacel

No hymen? Gouge her eye in. Then let's get high, man.

Wish my dad would have thought like this. But of course he married my roastie mom like a good cuck and created the abomination called @Friezacel
this forum NEEDS @Friezacel

MSTOW Cope.
It's a good 'un though. Mgtowers are correct.

you can't truly love a woman when you know she's a whore

she can never be fully idealized, she's just rotting used-up trash

With or without hymen, Not a single penny for foids.

Based greycel

I can't ever imagine marrying a woman because as a man in our current society there are literally 0 reasons why you should do this. However if I would live in some sort of patriarchal society where wife beatings are allowed then I'd only marry a virgin. Anything else is cuckholdery.

if i would get to pump and dump a whore i would leave the forum and not complain, but its depressing that its very hard to find wife material girl.