Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No human experiences true happiness

Would you be able to ignore the sad state of human living if you got a loyal girlfriend?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I want to die

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
An average humans life will consist of waking up early, attending school, college, or work for a few hours, going home and going to sleep.

This is true for all humans whether they are chad or stacy.

Try and think of the happiest feeling you can remember. Was it playing a certain game for the first time? Maybe scoring a high test grade, or breaking a new personal record.

How long did that happiness last? If it didnt last more than a month, then can you say it was true happiness and not material happiness?

Every single day of your life there will be a small amount of anxiety lingering in the back of your head.

"I have to wake up and go to work at 9 tomorrow"

" I have no idea what I'm going to do after college"

"How am I ever going to afford a house?"

These are mere examples of thoughts that float around in your subconscious as you live your daily lives.

I'm a strong believer that even if you do ascend, a female will be a small distraction to the sad reality of what human life has become.

How can you be happy knowing you have no realistic control of your time on earth.

You cant work when you want to, sleep when you want to or even just bullshit the day away and do nothing. How can you experience true happiness without choice?

Your entire existence is to be a cog in a machine that functions only to allow a select few lucky people an above average way of living

you've been conditioned to believe that happiness comes from slaving away at a place you don't want to be at for half your life, chasing a higher wage just so you can afford more expensive things.

In life theres no other option then to come to terms that in another 20 years you'll be the same unhappy person, working for hours of your precious time in order to fund someone elses paycheck.

TLDR
Not being able to kiss, cuddle, or have sex with a girl is bad for sure. But is it worse that never having full control of your life until you die?

Is it worse than knowing youre destined to the same fate as every person you see on the street?

Your life will never be an epic story, tale, or adventure. At most it'll be a boring and dreary rehash of every person who lives in the 21st century.

True happiness is having full control of your life. How can you truley say you are happy knowing your entire life has already been written out for you?

An average humans life will consist of waking up early, attending school, college, or work for a few hours, going home and going to sleep.

This is true for all humans whether they are chad or stacy.

Try and think of the happiest feeling you can remember. Was it playing a certain game for the first time? Maybe scoring a high test grade, or breaking a new personal record.

How long did that happiness last? If it didnt last more than a month, then can you say it was true happiness and not material happiness?

Every single day of your life there will be a small amount of anxiety lingering in the back of your head.

"I have to wake up and go to work at 9 tomorrow"

" I have no idea what I'm going to do after college"

"How am I ever going to afford a house?"

These are mere examples of thoughts that float around in your subconscious as you live your daily lives.

I'm a strong believer that even if you do ascend, a female will be a small distraction to the sad reality of what human life has become.

How can you be happy knowing you have no realistic control of your time on earth.

You cant work when you want to, sleep when you want to or even just bullshit the day away and do nothing. How can you experience true happiness without choice?

Your entire existence is to be a cog in a machine that functions only to allow a select few lucky people an above average way of living

you've been conditioned to believe that happiness comes from slaving away at a place you don't want to be at for half your life, chasing a higher wage just so you can afford more expensive things.

In life theres no other option then to come to terms that in another 20 years you'll be the same unhappy person, working for hours of your precious time in order to fund someone elses paycheck.

TLDR
Not being able to kiss, cuddle, or have sex with a girl is bad for sure. But is it worse that never having full control of your life until you die?

Is it worse than knowing youre destined to the same fate as every person you see on the street?

Your life will never be an epic story, tale, or adventure. At most it'll be a boring and dreary rehash of every person who lives in the 21st century.

True happiness is having full control of your life. How can you truley say you are happy knowing your entire life has already been written out for you?
you relaise stacy and a lot of women can just open an only fans and literally float through with life. they have nothign to worry about, everything is fucking handed to them, this is a HUMAN MALE problem, stacies or most females will never have a tough life in the west

I can't even imagine getting a gf at this point.

ur coping because u are sad urself so u think other people are sad most of the time too or their happiness is not genuine

Cope, most people don’t even have sad thoughts, they go on momentum and don’t stop. They are happy their entire lives.

Maybe I am im just venting to be honest

I agree definitely
I also think like that before. Now Im just coping through moneymaxing and hobbies to temporarily forget that im a failure

I also think like that before. Now Im just coping through moneymaxing and hobbies to temporarily forget that im a failure
Failure in general? Or just at getting a mate

you relaise stacy and a lot of women can just open an only fans and literally float through with life. they have nothign to worry about, everything is fucking handed to them, this is a HUMAN MALE problem, stacies or most females will never have a tough life in the west
Honestly, having a GF would massively ease the existential dread.
Foids aren't capable of being bothered by deep issues.

Chad experiences true happiness every day.

What is true happiness for you?
No clue because I've never experienced it. But I assume it would include being satisfied with your life, getting sex frequently, having friends who treat you well and having good prospects for the future. In other words the life of an average Chad

I agree. Human life is of remarkably low quality. Everyone unavoidably suffers from hunger, thirst, libido, the urge to defecate, the urge to urinate, thermal discomfort, tiredness, anxiety, boredom, sadness, stress, shame, illness, aging, etc.- most on a daily basis. Pleasant things, on the other hand, occur infrequently, are short lived, and are far less persistent.

I agree. Human life is of remarkably low quality. Everyone unavoidably suffers from hunger, thirst, libido, the urge to defecate, the urge to urinate, thermal discomfort, tiredness, anxiety, boredom, sadness, stress, shame, illness, aging, etc.- most on a daily basis. Pleasant things, on the other hand, occur infrequently, are short lived, and are far less persistent.
ye true but wouldnt being an stacy being fed constant validation be amazing?

its impossible to ignore that but having a loyal gf would definitely make me happy

Thanks for the detailed response. Pleasant things dont happen frequently enough for life to be worth the hell that it is. I agree with you

ye true but wouldnt being an stacy being fed constant validation be amazing?
I don't think the average woman is particularly happy. I imagine they live emotionally volatile lives, going from one extreme to the other, riding the carousel, marrying and divorcing, maybe raising kids, not commiting to anything or anyone, not attaining a stable level of happiness. It is certainly better to be validated than not, but it doesn't make up for all the other bad stuff in life.

Happiness is nothing but endorphins being released in your head. A chemical reaction that occurs when certain stimuli are met.
I don't think the average woman is particularly happy. I imagine they live emotionally volatile lives, going from one extreme to the other, riding the carousel, marrying and divorcing, maybe raising kids, not commiting to anything or anyone, not attaining a stable level of happiness. It is certainly better to be validated than not, but it doesn't make up for all the other bad stuff in life.
Yeah the modern Toilet lacks any goals or values. Makes them like robots.

I have a bit of a different take on this. I don't necessarily mind the day-to-day responsibilities that comes with human life; but having a lack of meaningful interpersonal relationships or any spiritual fulfillment in general just makes it all seem futile.

I have a bit of a different take on this. I don't necessarily mind the day-to-day responsibilities that comes with human life; but having a lack of meaningful interpersonal relationships or any spiritual fulfillment in general just makes it all seem futile.
Do you think that maybe you've been influenced to not mind the day to day responsibility of human life?

Do you think that maybe you've been influenced to not mind the day to day responsibility of human life?
I think we're all influenced by our environment somewhat. it's definitely a product of the circumstances for me though. being able to potentially excel in academics or financially is like the only thing I have going for me so it ends up being one of the few things that I'm not so cynical about.

Even if it's temporary i want to experience it because i don't feel happyness for many years