Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No HUMAN deserves to live

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
Every normalnigger on this earth needs to suffocate in their sleep

Retarded take tbh. Are you having a breakdown op? You were a promising graycel :feelswhere:

All humans need kill theory

Take your period medication, dude.

Hey guys I’m not gay, I play football I accidentally clicked on this thread because I thought my mouse was hovered over the hot girls thread. Well, since I’m here I had a question hypothetically let’s say I had gay thoughts (lol yea right) and I found my close friend attractive (ew gross) and one day we had sex in the back of my car after football practice (I would puke...the only thing I bang is chicks with big tits you know what I’m saying lol) but we didn’t kiss. would that be gay? We were wasted and while we were banging we kept calling each other fags. It’s almost like a parody of when we bang chicks (remember this didn’t happen) so that wouldn’t make me gay right? Just a jokester?

Hey guys I’m not gay, I play football I accidentally clicked on this thread because I thought my mouse was hovered over the hot girls thread. Well, since I’m here I had a question hypothetically let’s say I had gay thoughts (lol yea right) and I found my close friend attractive (ew gross) and one day we had sex in the back of my car after football practice (I would puke...the only thing I bang is chicks with big tits you know what I’m saying lol) but we didn’t kiss. would that be gay? We were wasted and while we were banging we kept calling each other fags. It’s almost like a parody of when we bang chicks (remember this didn’t happen) so that wouldn’t make me gay right? Just a jokester?
Read every single word twice over

Society and normalscum are very much overdue for a good game of Minecraft

I agree

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c