Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No hope

L

Lowkey_Loki

Greycel
Hello guys.

Turned 28 last week, never had any romantic relation with any girl all my life. Though all evidence suggests there is no hope for me, I can't get myself to accept it.

My looks are way below any standards, my intelligence is average, though I consider myself to be quite a nice fella. 

How do I know if my fate is sealed? When did you realize you were destined to be incels for life? How did you accept it? How do you cope with it?

I feel in a limbo here, and really need some help...

Lowkey_Loki said:
How do I know if my fate is sealed?

You answered your question:

Lowkey_Loki said:
Turned 28 last week, never had any romantic relation with any girl all my life. Though all evidence suggests there is no hope for me, I can't get myself to accept it.

My looks are way below any standards, my intelligence is average, though I consider myself to be quite a nice fella.

Turning 27 as a kissless sad beta virgin male, after all the effort, time and money i put on having a gf (or a friend...) made me realize i will never be loved. Still, maybe you can make some money and pay for sex. Its more common than yo think, apparently. Good luck anyway. Inceldom is hell on earth. If you think about killing yourself, pls, record a youtube vid explaining why so we the remaining incels can begin to be undestood. And sorry for bad english.

Tought something is wrong with me when I was around 15 years old and saw relationships happening in my class.
When I turned 20 my heart got broken by my oneitis by telling me to fuck off and then sleeping with two of my "firends" at the final school party.
I lost the last bit of hope when I turned 25 and realized that people from high school and college started to get married and have faimlies, while I still don't know how it feels to touch a womans hand.
It's a gradual process, but the common rule is that if you didn't manage to lose your virginity and have a relationship in your teens, you'll be forever damaged since the window to form the right cerebral connection will be forever closed.

It's over if you never had any romantic advancements with a female by the age of 18 tbh, unless you're a late bloomer. Post 20 is guaranteed.

incelkingkong said:
It's over if you never had any romantic advancements with a female by the age of 18 tbh, unless you're a late bloomer. Post 20 is guaranteed.

This. I can't stand when people say "if you're 18 you can't call yourself incel leedle leedle leeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

If you're an adult and haven't kissed a girl IT'S FUCKING OVER!"

Wearacombl said:
Tought something is wrong with me when I was around 15 years old and saw relationships happening in my class.
When I turned 20 my heart got broken by my oneitis by telling me to fuck off and then sleeping with two of my "firends" at the final school party.

I lost the last bit of hope when I turned 25 and realized that people from high school and college started to get married and have faimlies, while I still don't know how it feels to touch a womans hand.
It's a gradual process, but the common rule is that if you didn't manage to lose your virginity and have a relationship in your teens, you'll be forever damaged since the window to form the right cerebral connection will be forever closed.

Fucking brutal.. Fuck this world, man...

Wearacombl said:

Suicide fuel. Thanks for the reminder that i, just should off myself.

lonelyreee said:
Suicide fuel. Thanks for the reminder that i, just should off myself.

It does get easier with time.
Sometimes she still enters my mind and what she did, but in the end it helped me to open my eyes as to how the world truly works.
And offing myself would seem like capitualtion against all the wrongs that happened to me, so I try to outlive her and dance on her fucking grave should I not manage to forget her completly before that.

fellow old rotter checking in, im thinking about the same question, what is the line when you truly accept it, and does it make sense to exist, when you realize or it's logically more beneficial to just end it yourself.

pm, if u wna chat

It's over for you. It's over for all of us.

By the time you hit 30 there is no hope, only rope