Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal no hope, it is over

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
I was at the meeting of my high school fellow students thirty years later. Stacy of our group was kidding publicly about me and of my look. Other foids remembered especially that I was very short when I entered the high school. Another foid told me that she imagined me as an incel in my life when I was at the high school.

I'm the most successful businessman of the group. But all the professional success and the money are useless and do not change anything. It is over for any manlet whatever he does in his life. The life is worthless for incels and there is no hope to change anything. :forcedsmile:

Just a testimony to young incels. Do not believe that your life can become better. Whatever you will do your sad destiny is written in advance. :forcedsmile:

what do you buy with all of that money? @Incline needs money will you help him?

what do you buy with all of that money? @Incline needs money will you help him?
Nothing special. A nice house, a car. Otherwise I reinvest everything to become as rich as possible. Foids hate me, they would like to see a chad on my place to fuck with the boss. Even my female employees do not respect me. I have just fired one slut :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

I was at the meeting of my high school fellow students thirty years later. Stacy of our group was kidding publicly about me and of my look. Other foids remembered especially that I was very short when I entered the high school. Another foid told me that she imagined me as an incel in my life when I was at the high school.

I'm the most successful businessman of the group. But all the professional success and the money are useless and do not change anything. It is over for any manlet whatever he does in his life. The life is worthless for incels and there is no hope to change anything. :forcedsmile:

Just a testimony to young incels. Do not believe that your life can become better. Whatever you will do your sad destiny is written in advance. :forcedsmile:

It never began for us manlets. Cope till you rope

I know unc I know

Exactly. Cope till you rope :forcedsmile:

I accepted the blackpill at a very early age (18-19), I'm 25 now and nothing has changed for the better, I learned to accept my fate and move on, I'll forever be KHHV, never had a chance as an autistic ugly manlet

the money are useless and do not change anything.
:no: :no: :no:

That's not true if you got money your life is improved a lot you can go travel to SEA and live there forever. I wish I had at least 1k$ a month I could retire for the rest of my life already

Idk how to make 1k$ online though if I can figure that out I dont have to work ever again Ill just retire in Philippines.

I accepted the blackpill at a very early age (18-19), I'm 25 now and nothing has changed for the better, I learned to accept my fate and move on, I'll forever be KHHV, never had a chance as an autistic ugly manlet
Don't believe that your autism matters. Only your look matters. :forcedsmile:

She’s getting her holes fucked out by Chad rn

:no: :no: :no:

That's not true if you got money your life is improved a lot you can go travel to SEA and live there forever. I wish I had at least 1k$ a month I could retire for the rest of my life already

Idk how to make 1k$ online though if I can figure that out I dont have to work ever again Ill just retire in Philippines.
I do not need to work, I can retire and sleep all the time. I can play Clash of Clans. But your life is always frustrating. A richcel is still an incel. :forcedsmile:

I do not need to work, I can retire and sleep all the time. I can play Clash of Clans. But your life is always frustrating. A richcel is still an incel. :forcedsmile:
@curryboy420 will explode when he sees this thread

you have money, just get some hookers
all my problems will be solved by having more money but every whore nowadays is demanding and won't touch you unless you pay her 500 dinnars+

@curryboy420 will explode when he sees this thread
Why ? Anybody who understands the black pill understands that the money does not change anything. We are incels because of our look, not because of the lack of money. Foids do not need money any more, they want a chad. :forcedsmile:

all my problems will be solved by having more money but every whore nowadays is demanding and won't touch you unless you pay her 500 dinnars+
My brocel, any whore looks at me as at a disgusting creature. I can touch her if I want but it is very frustrating. :forcedsmile:

I can buy a hooker every day. But any hooker is hostile with me. Hookers hate incels, even richcels. :forcedsmile:

Yeah in name only

Being rich shields you from so many problems

You’re incredibly based, businesscel.
Have you considered purchasing nuclear warheads?

I was at the meeting of my high school fellow students thirty years later.
There will be the 10th anniversary of my engineer graduation in 2027. I may not still be alive by then, but if so I definitely don't know whether I'll attend. So much suifuel from being lifemogged by everyone. :feelsrope:

You’re incredibly based, businesscel.
Have you considered purchasing nuclear warheads?
What would it change ? I would be ridiculous again .
It seems that you do not understand really the black pill. There is nothing to do. Even nuclear warheads will not change anything for you.
We shall be ridiculous whatever we shall do.
:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
There will be the 10th anniversary of my engineer graduation in 2027. I may not still be alive by then, but if so I definitely don't know whether I'll attend. So much suifuel from being lifemogged by everyone. :feelsrope:
It is a bad idea to go there. You will be lifemogged by everyone whatever you will do. :forcedsmile:

My brocel, we cannot do anything. There is no hope for us. We can only become more ridiculous than we are now. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
I’m half-joking of course but the human race getting wiped out in a nuclear war is probably the best attempt at erasing inceldom JFL.

I’m half-joking of course but the human race getting wiped out in a nuclear war is probably the best attempt at erasing inceldom JFL.
We can only erase ourselves. The simplest way is to rope. :forcedsmile:

We can only erase ourselves. The simplest way is to rope. :forcedsmile:
Nah, inceldom is eternal brocel. There will be incels after we die, just like there were incels before us. Competition is a part of nature. It’s a zero-sum game after all. You either win or you lose.

If an incel does not ascend the car does not matter. :forcedsmile:
The car matters because it’s fun. Better to be an Incel that occasionally has a little fun with a fast car than just enjoying nothing.