Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story No homo: “The story of Tom Brady being a confirmed dicklet” (true story, lifefuel for dicklets)

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The reason I want to share this story, is because I told it once on r/IncelsWithoutHate and of course it was removed. So, I really want to tell the story again, it gives hope to dicklets as well.

The year was 2013, I was working at The Home Cheapot as a cashier in the garden department.

So, I was just wageslaving as usual. And this white man who looked to be around 50 years old comes up to my register. There are no customers waiting for help, it was just me and him.

I help him through the transaction and he asked me what I was studying in college. I noticed he had a thick Boston accent, he definitely wasn’t from California. I told him, that I was the sports editor for the school newspaper. He was very intrigued, he just so happened to be a sports photographer.

“I was a sports photographer in Boston, I have worked for every sports club in Boston,” he said.

“Even the New England Patriots?” I asked.

“Yes, - I have seen Tom Brady very up close, especially when he leaves the shower.”

The man leaned into me, “You want to know what Tom Brady’s secret is - how he throws the ball so good?”

“Yes,” I answered.

The man took his thumb and his index finger, and closed them slowly together like a wrench.

“He’s got a small penis,” he told me with a straight face.

Tom Brady is a dicklet.

How does having a small penis make Tom Brady good at throwing a football?

I have a tiny penis, and I am not especially good at throwing a football.

Maybe Tom Brady is a grower, not a shower.

Lebron once flashed his dick once and he got shamed for it