Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No gym for your face

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Over for this manlet gymcel :feelsrope:

5 foot 6? Damn that's....

I'm 176cm teehee

Mogs me brutally

lol, i can do better
Fb1a047c032a7aefe30bc1f66581152b

It’s a fucking wrap for this ricecel. Not even the Kpop haircut could save him :feelsrope:

Last edited:
is he roiding? when you lift usually your face improves him having that physique and still having that face is weird
"(short distances only)" :feelskek:

Height really matters too.

Well tb h he mogs me

decreases body fat percentage which in turn slims your face, making it look better
So, it works for fatcels only then.

Btw, a skinny face with shitty facial bones looks creepy.

Over for this manlet gymcel :feelsrope:

1. mogs me to the stratosphere.

2. he better be making $500K or more, because if he isn't there's not a foid in the world that will be able to tolerate the manlet. 5'6? SHEESH. This is literally the definition of gymmaxxing (yes I get that he's yoked) to cope with your short stature.

3. Notice he also had to kpopmaxx to the max. The hair, which he dyed to make him stand out a little better, the skin (he clearly has a skin routine). However, the thing I notice from this is that he has no ring. Because he's a ricecel, this guy has to be in his mid-30s or older, yet has no wife, and I assume has no offspring (which is good because if he had a son he would hate him for being so short for the rest of his life).

Ikr, i have a good body but my face just looks so bloated and fat