Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming no good games in 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
Name one. Every game that came out during 2019 was shit. good games come out during 2020 and 2018.how hard is it to make a good game jfl. If u know any games that You would recommend Pls say it

Fornite was bretty good

I'm waiting for next TES even if my pc most probably will not be good enough to run it kek
Oh, and for Magic Arena oc

I'm waiting for next TES even if my pc most probably will not be good enough to run it kek
I'm waiting for Bethesda to destroy another franchise. I'd love for ES6 to be a success, but my faith has almost dried up.

I'm waiting for Bethesda to destroy another franchise. I'd love for ES6 to be a success, but my faith has almost dried up.
Yeah all Fallouts after New Vegas kinda suck for me, but I liked Skyrim as much as Oblivion if not more and TES online was quite funny, so I have still some hope for TES 6.

IT is Sad shit man :cryfeels: Many game companies Will only produce PC friendly games and that kills the game

@PotatoTomato could name some but he’s gone :cryfeels:

You can cope with Paradox games like EU4 or CK2, games like Rimworld and Oxygen not Included are also fun.

CS:GO was okay till 2016 then it got fucked up

I like Monopoly, Scrabble, Slot Car Racing, Pinball, Slinky, Spirograph, Smash Up Derby.
Games from the 1950's - 1970's are way better than today.

not a single one

I like Monopoly, Scrabble, Marine Wo
003CAE79 9550 4ADD A18A 50173C792AED

I'm playing through the Ys series while I wait for classic. I've played my fair share of JRPGs and both Origin and Oath in Felghana are right up there.

Sekiro and DMC V are great games. But Im a poorfag so I never buy games on release

I enjoyed the Resident Evil 2 Remake

Borderlands 3 is the only game besides resident evil 2 that I will buy this year.

Until then I'm playing far cry 5, far cry 4, and far cry 3.

Single playercel.

Grim Dawn with mods is a decent cope for me atm.

I like Monopoly, Scrabble, Slot Car Racing, Pinball, Slinky, Spirograph, Smash Up Derby.
Games from the 1950's - 1970's are way better than today.
Wtf, why are you 55 now? Didn't you used to be 56? Do you age backwards?

Load up skyrim with a bunch of mods that always keeps me through a dry spell.

I loved detroit and rdr2 last year

one finger death punch 2