Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No girl will ever look at you like this...

MAKEOUTHILL

MAKEOUTHILL

Greycel
33780071 1768161629941261 5084146396810969088 o
sadreacts only

they will after i put a fucking knife through their breast

Look at this how she bites her lip and you can clearly hear how aroused she is throughout the interview. This is what I yearn for beyond anything else. To have a girl look at me like that but that is something I will NEVER experience in my life, NEVER!!! :feelscry:

they will after i put a fucking knife through their breast
I think the sight of someone's life leaking from their mortal coil is appealing but it's also quite different from the pic OP posted

Look at this how she bites her lip and you can clearly hear how aroused she is throughout the interview. This is what I yearn for beyond anything else. To have a girl look at me like that but that is something I will NEVER experience in my life, NEVER!!! :feelscry:

:feelsrope:

The only time women make those faces and stare at us is when we are getting executed in the streets

True suicidefuel.

Seriously all genetically inferior beings should be euthanized at birth before they can experience the tremendous pain that will come later in life associated with looks.
I can´t wait to fucking kill myself...

Nope never ever ever
Nope never ever ever

Why did I open this? I hate life. :feelsrope: