Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No girl will EVER get nervous over me.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I will ALWAYS be a girl's unfuckable jester manlet autistic pet buddy. I will NEVER be that guy that she gets butterflies in her stomach over. I will never be the guy she gets all flustered over, stuttering over me when we talk. I will never be the guy she talks to her family about. I WILL NEVER BE THE GUY SHE DAYDREAMS OVER. I WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THAT. THIS IS TOO HARD.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Oh damn 3

I WILL ONLY CHASE WOMEN, I AM SUBHUMAN, NO FOID WILL EVER WANT ME :feels::feels::feels::feelsrope:

cant relate, i have made many girls nervous in my lifetime.

That’s why we’re all here, GrAYcel

same here man...im a worthless loser

Maybe not over you but around you because she might think you might try to approach.

They get nervous when I walk behind them at night when I have my hood up.

When she might feel some of those things for you. Just for different reasons. She will get butterflies and stutter when see shes you walking toward her because you are ugly and creepy. She will tell her family about how she saw the "creepiest guy ever" at the mall today. No daydreams though. Only nightmares.

When she might feel some of those things for you. Just for different reasons. She will get butterflies and stutter when see shes you walking toward her because you are ugly and creepy. She will tell her family about how she saw the "creepiest guy ever" at the mall today. No daydreams though. Only nightmares.
You can increase a womans heartrate by being attractive or by being so ugly it triggers her fight or flight response

I've made girls nervous before but for the wrong reasons.

Being incredibly ugly can make a girl nervous.

You’ll never make a girl blush

I will ALWAYS be a girl's unfuckable jester manlet autistic pet buddy. I will NEVER be that guy that she gets butterflies in her stomach over. I will never be the guy she gets all flustered over, stuttering over me when we talk. I will never be the guy she talks to her family about. I WILL NEVER BE THE GUY SHE DAYDREAMS OVER. I WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THAT. THIS IS TOO HARD.

Take a dump in her purse

They would rather look annoyed than nervous, unless you look both ugly and physically intimidating.

Last edited:

It's over for us.

I feel this. I will never make a girl stutter out of sheer attraction.