Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No girl wants me

T

truecel4432

Greycel
I have never kissed a girl
I have never hugged a girl
I have never held hands with a girl
I have never gotten a girls number
I have never called a girl
I have never texted a girl
Hell, I don’t remember the last time I actually had a meaningful conversation with a girl.

What is it you girls find so horrible in me? I’m really a nice guy and I can show you so much love and respect. Why can’t you let me have ONE CHANCE?! Why are you so repulsed by me? I will treat you better than any chad or Tyrone ever will!

How old are you? 33? 12?

Your personality is abhorrent and completely sexist.

"I will treat you better than Chad or Tyrone"
How? Do u have a bigger dick? A stronger jaw?
Low IQ take more blackpills 1 before dinner and 2 after breakfast for 3 months

:feelsbadman: i know the feels. The only thing that's meaningful for foids is how you look
Also give some extra context and rate yourself /10 :kys:

"I will treat you better than Chad or Tyrone"
How? Do u have a bigger dick? A stronger jaw?
Low IQ take more blackpills 1 before dinner and 2 after breakfast for 3 months

No, I don’t have a gigantic cock like chad or Tyrone, but I am a nice, friendly person who treats everyone with respect. I can treat a lady like a princess!

No, I don’t have a gigantic cock like chad or Tyrone, but I am a nice, friendly person who treats everyone with respect. I can treat a lady like a princess!
@Kokoro please post the personality infographic before this guy overdoses on the bluepill

Attachments

• 2 personality vs looks.png
    2 personality vs looks.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 3 looks mini.png
    3 looks mini.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 4 nice men.png
    4 nice men.png
    100 KB · Views: 153
  • 5 princ.png
    5 princ.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 11 halo.png
    11 halo.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 159
@Kokoro please post the personality infographic before this guy overdoses on the bluepill
Girls don’t care for guys with good personalities, that’s why girls prefer chad and Tyrone over me, which is really sad because I can treat women very nicely!

Girls don’t care for guys with good personalities, that’s why girls prefer chad and Tyrone over me, which is really sad because I can treat women very nicely!
Careful newcel. Women are master manipulators and you sound like a prime target to be taken advantage of/cucked.

You need more blackpills but sorry to say but women don't give a shit if you treat them better they would rather get there ass beat everyday by chad or tyrone then be with a person that's treat them right.

Sounds like a trollcel. If he’s not that, then he’s a major cuck. Rip

Sounds like IT trying to live out their projected fantasy that we are "nice guys".

Lms looks monex status, status is the byproduct of either looks or money or both, the rule becomes invalid if your a celebrity (famous) then you auto gain status regardless

Persona brah
Confidence brah

Both trash

wow what a loser we all get tons of girls all the time lol

I know that feel OP, why do women choose to be with brutes and not magnificent gentlemens like me?

I never had a meaningful conversation with a girl

I got a girls number once. She hit the back taillight on my car while it was parked and left her number under the windshield. At least I didn't have to pay to get it fixed.

Best would be we mentals switch body with truecels then mentals can go ER in peace, knowing they could at least safe a brother, all profit.

Sounds like a troll tbh tbh ngl.

Sounds like a troll tbh tbh ngl.
nah he may just be new, well i came here after countless hours of mgtow and redpill content,
this ( the blackpill ) is jsut an deeper look into things, i hope he lerns at least ot already did