Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No gf, no life just pure suffering.

D

Doesitmatter?

Go to sleep lads There's no good ending
I wish I was born in a good family. And not an abusive asshole parents. I am on the fence of kms rn. Tonight my birthgiver cuck, is about to beat the shit out of me when he reaches home.only because I didn't take my younger brother for tuition.

He pays a fucking ugly whores to tuition my little brother to teach in someone else's home littrally 2-3 km's away. And expects me to take him there everyday, with my manlet stature and big head. Today I didn't take him to tuition(because he verbally abused me infront of my aunty there)and as a result my mom had to take him.

And this moron cuck is calling my phone and threatening me to beat the shit out of me when he reaches home, he suggested me to leave the home as soon he comes home from work, he's out on his wagecuck job rn.

This is my life, nothing fun, no sex, just suffering and getting beaten up and emasculated by other low life cucks. Tonight I would have to live in the woods or just kms rn.

Last edited:
You can't live with an insane mf forever

A piece of shit who hits his children deserves the same treatment, if you have the ability to overcome him physically, take advantage of it, destroy him

These shitty pieces of shit who mess with their own children deserve to be crushed by a truck.

I'm filled with rage reading this, I'd go and break his fucking face if I had him around.

I know you must be afraid, but think about this: Breaking his face would help you A LOT psychologically in the long term, even if everything seems chaotic now.

Be strong man.

A piece of shit who hits his children deserves the same treatment, if you have the ability to overcome him physically, take advantage of it, destroy him

These shitty pieces of shit who mess with their own children deserve to be crushed by a truck.

How old are you?

Why you didnt took him to tuition?

Tldr: run away rn before it's too late

Brutal metal

How old are you?

Why you didnt took him to tuition?

Tldr: run away rn before it's too late
Hes coming in the evening. I would leave the house by then

run away rn before it's too late
Run away and do what? Live on the streets and get robbed and killed by other homeless people?

Normies can just crash with their friend or gf but very few incels have that option

Run away and do what? Live on the streets and get robbed and killed by other homeless people?

Normies can just crash with their friend or gf but very few incels have that option
No bro he just needs to stay home and get beaten by his dad.

Excelent advice.

I hope this post helps and nothing major has happened already.

If I understood your previous posts, he has done this before.
Does your mother or other relatives know of this abuse?
Have you considered informing the police or local social workers?

Have you tried fighting back?
Do you want to hurt him and do you have the willpower to do it?

Your fathers' physique: frail, regular, fat, muscular?
Does your father work in security, law enforcement or military?
Do you have a weapon? It doesn't need to be a gun, almost anything can be weaponised.
You don't need to fight him head on, you feign submission and later ambush him.

Turn the other cheek? No. Kneel to no one and become your own master!