Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No fucking pictures

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I've noticed that whenever people claim to have gained some benefit out of some cope, whatever it is - skin gains from NoFap, managing to grow their face by nonsense like mewing, claims of growing their dick, there are NO FUCKING PICTURES.

I just discovered /r/Semenretention (JFL, I see NoFap incels-in-denial have now acknowledged the fact that they really are just retaining semen and not getting the supposed benefit of getting laid). One of the top posts is some guy claiming it's improved his skin massively, comments full of other excited delusioncels giving encouragement, and of course, no fucking pictures.

This isn't an isolated example. I find it hilarious how reddit is first to ask "source? source? source?" for the most BASIC of claims, always talking about the importance of evidence for even the smallest little thing, but yet when it comes to their COPES, they will gladly accept ANYTHING at face value. It's no different to how religious morons will take the word of god without proof. People are incapable of confronting the fact that their favourite coping thought might just be utter bullshit.

Semen retation is only useful for fap addicts to control dopamine levels.
It has some benefits but if you jerk off every couple of days they will be minimal.

JFL, I see NoFap incels-in-denial have now acknowledged the fact that they really are just retaining semen and not getting the supposed benefit of getting laid
"My skin started to glow bruh"

Exactly. So tired of these "I mewd for 6 months and it improved my jawline". Bruh just post pictures ffs and let us decide for ourselves.

Exactly. So tired of these "I mewd for 6 months and it improved my jawline". Bruh just post pictures ffs and let us decide for ourselves.
It truly is remarkable. I've been browsing these forums for the best part of a decade and never once have I seen a single before and after from mewing, other than 15 year olds (where it's just the face growing naturally from puberty, of course morons will put this down to mewing though :lul:)

I've been penis stretches for 3 decades now... Im really impressed with my length now.

STOP TRYING TO LOOK A MY DICK YOU GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PERVERT!

My dumbass used to think mewing actually works