Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No friends

• Thread starter Neverbeentouchedcel
  • Start date
Neverbeentouchedcel

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
I'm 28 years old and I don't have any friends (offline), had a few friends at secondary school but lost contact now. I'm also medically diagonised with autism. Is this my life from now? Just not having friends?

In secondary school I had "friends" but they kept making fun of my appearance so I ditched them and now I'm on my own and have been since. I'm 17 and I will never have friends again and I'm not even gonna try because I literally can't name anyone Ive known who hasn't insulted me, talked behind my back, etc.

Being 28 it would be difficult as fuck to make new friends for most people but considering your an incel with autism your chances are very very low imo.

We’re your friends now

In secondary school I had "friends" but they kept making fun of my appearance so I ditched them and now I'm on my own and have been since. I'm 17 and I will never have friends again and I'm not even gonna try because I literally can't name anyone Ive known who hasn't insulted me, talked behind my back, etc.

Being 28 it would be difficult as fuck to make new friends for most people but considering your an incel with autism your chances are very very low imo.
I think you should reconsider if you're 17 tbh. I feel like I'm missing out on something that others enjoy (although I hear normal people are also increasingly socially disconnected). It also worries me that if I ever managed to get a gf, she'll notice I have literally no friends and dump me.

We’re your friends now
Thanks man.

I think you should reconsider if you're 17 tbh. I feel like I'm missing out on something that others enjoy (although I hear normal people are also increasingly socially disconnected). It also worries me that if I ever managed to get a gf, she'll notice I have literally no friends and dump me.

Thanks man.
No problem. Don’t let it stop you from trying to make friends in the real world though.

I’m you , just 3 years younger

An incel is lucky to have friends ever, passed the age of 25 the incels that had friends when younger are most likely isolated and friendless, past 30 it is nearly a write off. Facebook friends you never call or hang out with IRL are not 'friends' anymore imo.

I'm 28 years old and I don't have any friends (offline), had a few friends at secondary school but lost contact now. I'm also medically diagonised with autism. Is this my life from now? Just not having friends?

It was my life for long time now xD

No problem. Don’t let it stop you from trying to make friends in the real world though.

I went abroad for a while before and it's better in a way as people will try to interact with you more. Language barrier is pretty good if you're retarded socially.
I watch some Philippines expats channels and it honestly looks like some of those guys are there for the social contact.

Attachments

• 1579907862512.png
    1579907862512.png
    43 KB · Views: 2
yeah, probably. at least you have online people to hang out with.

Autism + truecel = next to no social life

Same. Im 29, and undiagnosed Asperger´s. Im getting it diagnosed tho, but its hard in my country when youre an adult, because it gives you legal advantages.

Having no friends + virgin + autism nowadays means youre living a completely different experience from 99.999% of people you will ever know, incels and dead people included included. Its the coldest hell. I just feel like an alien. I have nothing in common with anyone. Nothing that the human race has created to help future generations really helps me in any way. Philosophy was and is being thought by people that understand humans, can have sex, has friends, etc. Psicology supposes NTness. Every religion treats you like a possible or actual married man with family and kids. Any western ethical system assumes that frienship and having a family and a community are to be desired because they have inherent value... because they can be obtained, or at least prosecuted. Any science is written by a collective anonymous author that promotes knowledge, curiosity, etc. My point is, we are facing a raw experience. We have no compass and no map of the aspie virgin experience, while NT average Joe has an entire civilization and 3000 years of written past experiences backing his journey.

Sorry for my bad and drunk english.