Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No friends nor girlfriend

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
It seems my familiars do not understand that family isn't the same as friends, same goes for girlfriend.
It's been months since I truly laughed with people and we could joke on something.

over for you. join the club

I'll be your friend. PM me at any time if you ever want to talk.

Go Emergency Room.

I don't even have my family. I disowned them years ago because they're a bunch of cunts. The only ones that I somewhat get along with are my dad, one of my aunts and one of my uncles (Technically not my real uncle because he never married my aunt, but I call him uncle anyway). As for friends, they come and go. The last time I had a consistent friendship with anyone was 4 years ago. After I moved out of my dad's, we drifted apart and even though I'm living here again now, he barely speaks to me. I feel like people forget I even exist when I don't proactively speak to them. They never start a conversation with me, I always have to start one with them and I just can't be bothered.

Same, literally 0 friends.

I haven’t had a real friend since I was 11
I feel like people forget I even exist when I don't proactively speak to them. They never start a conversation with me, I always have to start one with them and I just can't be bothered.
Same