Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no foid will ever compete.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
with the combination of weed music and drinking. this is what i worship . not foids

a poem by copemaxx9002

Getting alerts on this site is better than having sex
-some guy on this forum

with the combination of weed music and drinking. this is what i worship . not foids

a poem by copemaxx9002
Nice cope bro, if you were born a chad, you would want all the chicks, I know I would. I would be fucking different girls like 3x a week, but because you're a sub5, you cope and say "Girls don't matter bro"

But I can't say anything because I'm in the same position. 30 years in the future, there'll be realistic Ai sEx GirlFriends, it will basically be the same thing as an actual foid

:feelskek:

:cryfeels:

:feelsree:

Nice cope bro, if you were born a chad, you would want all the chicks, I know I would. I would be fucking different girls like 3x a week, but because you're a sub5, you cope and say "Girls don't matter bro"

But I can't say anything because I'm in the same position. 30 years in the future, there'll be realistic Ai sEx GirlFriends, it will basically be the same thing as an actual foid

:feelskek:

:cryfeels:

:feelsree:
i fucking bursted out laughing at this, and yes you are exactly right. apathy is one of the biggest fucking copes. its so god damn funny . "i dont care that my crush is getting pounded rn". kek we humans just rely on copes till death.

i fucking bursted out laughing at this, and yes you are exactly right. apathy is one of the biggest fucking copes. its so god damn funny . "i dont care that my crush is getting pounded rn". kek we humans just rely on copes till death.
I would say at least it's better then being a blue pill beta provider cuck, you don't get play, but you're not watching your gf or wife getting dicked down like chad and tasting the scraps of cum left over by tyrone like the male feminists on r/inceltears

Apathy for the win, just cope, don't rope

Never been crossed before