Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No Foid Will Ever Approach You Like This

>tattoo fag
>motorcycle driver
of course she lusts over the low inhib retard

watching this made me sad :fuk:

I have tattoos in the same areas of my arms like that. I've never had a foid say she likes my tattoos or complimented them. Brutally over.

I will never have this:cryfeels:

If a subhuman rode a motorcycle into a drive-through like that at StarCucks they would made him wait 10x longer for his order, mess the order up, and not be willing to have ANY small talk or conversation with him. Acting like this foid did and going out of her way to be conversational, nice, and even asking his name, is strictly Chad-only behavior, no exceptions.

they make it look so easy.

Islamic State Pentagon GIF by The Telegraph

This made me sad. But it's also fascinating to watch.

The life experience of a Chad is so much different than a subhuman's. I know that's obvious, but it's still fascinating to see how easy it happens for Chad. Just because he was born attractive and we weren't.

It's over.

No foid will ever approach "US" like this.... well the genuine incels anyways.

"Women don't approach men brah so you have to do it"

Gigacope. Women approach attractive men all the time, its just that they find so few men attractive

he's probably a white chad
If a subhuman rode a motorcycle into a drive-through like that at StarCucks they would made him wait 10x longer for his order, mess the order up, and not be willing to have ANY small talk or conversation with him. Acting like this foid did and going out of her way to be conversational, nice, and even asking his name, is strictly Chad-only behavior, no exceptions.
Sub 5 male not getting this treatment...he is getting bad attitude plus service...I been nice thru MANY mcdonalds drive thrus....this HAS NEVER happened to me....

BRUTAL...
This made me sad. But it's also fascinating to watch.

The life experience of a Chad is so much different than a subhuman's. I know that's obvious, but it's still fascinating to see how easy it happens for Chad. Just because he was born attractive and we weren't.

It's over.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXegA9eJv__/

This is a chad for you? jfl

Why does every Chad who rejects foids who approach them in these videos have the same voice?

THIS IS FUCKING SUIFUEL

View: https://youtu.be/2avcAENM2NU?t=434

HE IS GETTING FUCKING PEOPLE PAYING FOR HIS GAS

LOOK AT THIS VIDEO

THE TREATMENT BETWEEN THIS EVEN HIGHER TIER NORMIE AND INCELS IS A FUCKING GALAXY AWAY LET ALONE CHAD

IM SO FUCKING DEPRESSED

ALSO HIS CHANNEL HAS 40K SUBSCRIBERS AND IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CONTENT OTHER THAN HIM INTERACTING WITH WOMEN AND FLEXING HE IS CHAD AND PICKING THEM UP

SOCIAL MEDIA IS LITERALLY JUST TURN UP SHOW FACE GAIN SUBSCRIBERS ITS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE

Last edited: