Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee No, feminists, ‘women just use less lethal methods’ is just an excuse you feminists make up.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/rmxhx0/women_have_it_so_easy/hppv69i/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Like the topic title says, no, feminists, ‘women just use less lethal methods’ is just an excuse you feminists make up. If you want to really kill yourself, you look for the most painless ways to do it, you don’t just say ‘Well, I’m going to kill myself but the method in the mix has to be less lethal though’, not how it works when someone REALLY is planning to end it.

I mean, yeah, sometimes there are women that do actually want to end it and go through with it but this is rare.

I’m sure it’s definitely just a coincidence that women in general are attention whores yet manage to fuck up even committing suicide….. oh wait, it’s because many of them WANT to fail and this whole ‘Women just use less lethal methods’ is just a way to downplay male issues because feminist garbage need excuses for everything rather than just admitting that they are just degenerates.

This is a myth. Women don’t attempt it more. When men use the same methods women use, they still complete the suicide more

women engage in suicidal gestures more to scream for help or self harm more, and many times self injuries or suicidal gestures are included mistakenly in their data about how often women attempt suicide. Men attempt suicide more and have more suicidal intent whereas women don’t have as much intent. Suicidal women often don’t really want to or try to kill themselves.

I remember my older sister drank bleach for attention like 2 months after having a baby in 2017, and I watched her get carried out of the house by the paramedics in the middle of the night. I half hoped she would've actually died back then because then we could've at least made sure her kid would be raised better.

Imagine killing yourself while having the easiest existence possible in the modern world today :feelsclown::feelskek: