Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No fap is impossible

Villxs

Villxs

Greycel
I’ve been trying to stop for over three years now and every time I stop, it only lasts for about 2-3 days before I go back to doing it.

I really want to stop to try and help my social anxiety but it’s impossible. The endless cycle of depression and social anxiety will continue forever more
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

I can't do nofap because I'll have wet dreams.
Human male body is designed to release semen.
If you don't do it, it will do it on its own.

Fuck nofap that shit is cucked buy stuff that will jacking off more fun like toys, sex dolls etc

I don't wanna stop.

No fap is easy lil bro, just fuck your girlfriend when you're horny

It is possible and healthy

Download DWI app on your phone
it might help

I’ve been trying to stop for over three years now and every time I stop, it only lasts for about 2-3 days before I go back to doing it.

I really want to stop to try and help my social anxiety but it’s impossible. The endless cycle of depression and social anxiety will continue forever more
No fap is absolutely useless, unless you want to regain your hardness back.

I used to buy into nofap during my redpill days. The way nofap makes it seem, you're gonna fume with masculine odor and energy once you've dropped the wanking and attract all kinds of foids, but that's simply not true.

Went a month with nofap before standing in my school hallway realising I'm still the same loser that I was a month ago. Only difference being that now I'm super horny and frustrated.

It's a waste of time and major cope.

No fap is absolutely useless, unless you want to regain your hardness back.

I used to buy into nofap during my redpill days. The way nofap makes it seem, you're gonna fume with masculine odor and energy once you've dropped the wanking and attract all kinds of foids, but that's simply not true.

Went a month with nofap before standing in my school hallway realising I'm still the same loser that I was a month ago. Only difference being that now I'm super horny and frustrated.

It's a waste of time and major cope.
So I’m going to be haunted with social anxiety for the rest of my life
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Fapping is literally your body trying to recreate the dopamine of having a woman love you. It’s over.

Meditation will help. Also you could try NAC since it helps cravings.

Stop fapping stops your anxiety? JFL first I heard of that cope.