Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No escape

Jeffery Epstein

Jeffery Epstein

Recruit
★★★★
Anxiety hit me like a ton of bricks today. Getting older and desperately trying to figure out a way out of this agonizing nightmare. But there are no solutions. You need money to escape this shithole. Tons of it. I am scraping by, can’t get anywhere, careerwise or locationwise.

Stuck like a huge rock on the ground. Gathering moss while everything around me changes, grows, comes and leaves. But I remain the same and stagnant. Just sitting here while one day blends into the next as I dwell on past mistakes.

Dumb shit I did ten years ago. Maybe fifteen? Lost track of time. Old mistakes that are pointless to think about now. But your mind is fucked from years of constant failure and therefore can’t stop ruminating. Can’t focus, can’t concentrate, can only LDAR.

[IMG alt="Jeffery Epstein"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/50/50772.jpg?1684480551[/IMG]

Jeffery Epstein

then ldar whats the fuss. its game over.

Brutal stuff man

Painfully relatable. I'm sorry bro.