Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal No energy

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
No energy to walk, to play video games, to eat, to open my eyes. I have no energy to live but I won't commit suicide. I hate this. :feelsree:

k.
and?

Do you want tips on how to have more evergy?

Rolex, why do you ask?
Rolex, why do you ask?
The problem with Rolex is that there are so many fake Rolexes around that wearing a Rolex isn't really special anymore and everyone just assumes it's fake.
People will also think that you're a show-off.
I like Grand Seiko, but dropping 10k on a fucking Seiko is whack, too.
Really difficult decision.

The problem with Rolex is that there are so many fake Rolexes around that wearing a Rolex isn't really special anymore and everyone just assumes it's fake.
Continue looksmaxxing like the consumerist cuck you are, moneymaxxer.

What do you think about Patek Philippe?

Everything i dont like is a cuck? Be better than it, you are the one who should be better than childish insults

You can looksmax without being a consumer.
I buy my Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss and Armani used and pay less than the normtards who are buying low quality clothes new.
My classic sportscar is also used, but it shows off more luxury than any new car while costing less and depreciating less, in fact it even increases in value.

Too expensive for what it is.

Which one do you have? Several male members of my familia use Patek's, they are great
I can't tell because it's so rare here in Germany (I had to import it from another country) that people could find out my identity with that information.

I can't tell because it's so rare here in Germany (I had to import it from another country) that people could find out my identity with that information.
now it is interesting, maybe you wll say in in PMs?

no ww3 for you
200.gif

Get bloodwork check your levels for everything, go into a clinic and get bloodwork for TRT. See what your testosterone levels are. For the time being: eat healthy, stay active even if you dont have energy just take walks etc, get plenty of sleep, all that good stuff. Good luck brocel, you can power through this

Get bloodwork check your levels for everything, go into a clinic and get bloodwork for TRT. See what your testosterone levels are. For the time being: eat healthy, stay active even if you dont have energy just take walks etc, get plenty of sleep, all that good stuff. Good luck brocel, you can power through this
:feelsree::yes::feelsree:

now it is interesting, maybe you wll say in in PMs?
It's not that interesting. It's not rare globally, it's only rare in Germany because they didn't sell it here. You can find quite a few of these cars in the US and Asia.

Kill yourself. There's no other way around.
Killing himself won't get him more energy :forcedsmile: Or maybe it will ...

It's not that interesting. It's not rare globally, it's only rare in Germany because they didn't sell it here. You can find quite a few of these cars in the US and Asia.

Killing himself won't get him more energy :forcedsmile: Or maybe it will ...
get this watch

I don't like perpetual calendars because you have to make sure the watch is always running.
What Rolex model do you have?
Cosmograph Daytona