Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No effort

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
We already know the world is unfair but I think everyone here drowns themselves in cope and doesn’t stop to realize how bleak it is. This forum is full of so much cope.

The more you cope and try to improve yourself, the further you are from achieving your goal. Chad never had to do anything. Chad was just born and he was handed everything. He was born into a loving stable family, he was the most popular kid all throughout school. Puberty hit him like a train and he grew inches overnight and his body transformed. Women always liked him. He never had a woman mistreat him, they all liked him and treated him so well.

Imagine you just step into a room and everyone loves you. You did quite literally nothing and yet everyone likes you and wants to be your friend. It takes no effort for Chad and Stacy to be who they are. They did not work hard for their faces and bodies, genetics did all the work for them. How is this fair? They don’t deserve any of it. But maybe they do deserve it. Maybe this was their genetic destiny. Their ancestors worked hard for a good bloodline. Their faces bring happiness to people’s eyes and they deserve to be rewarded for it .

Maybe I do deserve this miserable and subhuman face. Maybe this face really does represent of how good of a human being I am.

I feel so pathetic whenever I walk up to a person, trying to befriend and impress them with a conversation plan in my head. Chad never had to jestermaxx to be liked.

I wish I could just walk in a room with a blank stare and sit down away from everyone else. Then, a girl will notice me and like my vibe and appearance and come talk to me. I want to be effortlessly loved. I want to come as I am and be loved. This exact same scenario has probably happened countless of times before for Chad but I can only dream about it.

Well put
Maybe I do deserve this miserable and subhuman face. Maybe this face really does represent of how good of a human being I am.

This is a cope. Your looks precede your actions.

I meant your entire fitness as a human being, not only your moral actions
When will you learn OP that the word deserve shouldn't mean anything to you if you're actually blackpilled.

Many individuals deserve something or other according to whoever you ask. Yet reality has it only one way regardless of what you think, and that's cause and effect.

Also, human morals are flexible. In a famine, all of a sudden morals are an afterthought when you've killed a man for his potatoes. That natural instinct to survive precedes any thought about morals.

Imagine you just step into a room and everyone loves you. You did quite literally nothing and yet everyone likes you and wants to be your friend. It takes no effort for Chad and Stacy to be who they are. They did not work hard for their faces and bodies, genetics did all the work for them. How is this fair? They don’t deserve any of it. But maybe they do deserve it. Maybe this was their genetic destiny. Their ancestors worked hard for a good bloodline. Their faces bring happiness to people’s eyes and they deserve to be rewarded for it .
:feelsugh: it's 2024 and we're still telling these incels about genetic recombination. I would slap you with a ruler and stick a dunce cap on you for not knowing that in a classroom I teach in.

Last edited:
Can't spell Chad without AD and what is an AD? A product that everyone sees and most 'foids' want. World was blackpilled from the beginning.

it's 2024 and we're still telling these incels about genetic recombination. I would slap you with a ruler and stick a dunce cap on you for not knowing that in a classroom I teach in.
does that mean i can still have Chad son?

does that mean i can still have Chad son?
Potentially. Not likely.

Male beauty for sure is random. Search for Sean O'prys parents, they are just normal looking people.

Potentially. Not likely.

Male beauty for sure is random. Search for Sean O'prys parents, they are just normal looking people.
Is female beauty not random?

Is female beauty not random?
According to Dr. David Perret, it's strongly heritable, and that daughters on average were rated just as attractive as their mothers (In Your Face 2011).

Personally, I don't believe that, because just about every woman is attractive when they are young. Unattractive women are uncommon. I think female beauty is random, but to be a beautiful female constitutes breathing and not being 60 years old. Dr. Perret wrote that book before online dating overtook as the only way new relationships are formed and before this blackpill ideology existed.

You have to draw some conclusions from your own knowledge and experience yourself. I'm safe in the knowledge that had I been female with my craniofacial disadvantages, I would even then be counting bankrolls from showing my boobs and not wage slaving and wasting my life on this forum.
I don't believe in this concept of Stacy. Because of the male sex-drive Stacy is a synonym for woman. You seem to think something along these lines too.

Last edited: