Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No context-cels need to consider some things

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I often see people calling myself and other Northern European-cels "fakecels" for being 6ft (like I am myself).

What you don't consider is that that's the average height in Norway, Denmark, Sweden and The Netherlands. I've never felt tall in my life. We're the equivalent of a 5'9 guy in the US. How is it a competitive height when the most common height around you is 6ft? With my fucked up face I'd have to be like 6'5 for me to even register. And as for the advantage in SEAmaxxing, that might be true, but I'm a broke NEET.

It's like saying that people in Switzerland have such a high wage that life shouldn't be a problem for them then not factoring in the cost of living and housing.

The Golden Standard of 6ft has no bearing in Northern Europe, it's as Gen Z says, mid.

they think you live in Nepal or something

Idc total tallfag death

Precisely, context is important in all things and the blackpill is no exception. People will call ER a fakecel because he was "rich" forgetting that he didn't live in some Sudanese ghetto, but in Isla Vista.

Precisely, context is important in all things and the blackpill is no exception. People will call ER a fakecel because he was "rich" forgetting that he didn't live in some Sudanese ghetto, but in Isla Vista.
Very true. ERs "wealth" was nothing in his environment.