Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No chin = no life

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
If you have no chin, you have no life. I visited a surgeon a few months ago to talk about my mandible/maxilla/chin. He said that my jaw and maxilla are fine, but my chin is recessed. I have a terrible side profile because of it. I always thought my nose was too big, but i just appeared this way because of my recessed chin. I looked up some before/after pictures for genioplasty (chin correction) and the difference is insane, it can easily boost up PSl by 1 point and makes you appear more masculine. Im still couldnt find a fitting surgeon that does genio to a fair price. Thats also the main reason why i hate being filmed from the side, it makes me look a fucking bird.

My chin is also slightly recessed. It’s probably not quite as bad as yours, but it makes my side profile look a bit bad. I look alright from the front until you see the side profile.

Having a chin is a human trait that distinguishes humans from apes. The less of a chin you have the less you human you look and are. The more subhuman you are, the more chinless you are.

Having a chin is a human trait that distinguishes humans from apes. The less of a chin you have the less you human you look and are. The more subhuman you are, the more chinless you are.
So chincels are literally subhuman:feelsrope:

I have a feminine weak jaw that makes me look like a child

So chincels are literally subhuman:feelsrope:
ed066_01.jpg

Neandercels went extinct after getting chinmogged to death by modern humans. It was always ovER for chinletcels

should have put a suifuel warning
Neandercels were also manlets too so this also counts as yet another instance of manlets getting mogged to death and literal extinction

chinpill is brutal you will always be seen as a joke if you have a recessed jaw

i also used to think my nose was too big but it’s actually just my recessed jaw jfl its so over mang

"WHERE'S YOUR CHIN BRO".

I can feel it. My chin isn't big enough, and my jaw isn't tall vertically enough, leading me being a blockhead (I have a square jaw).

OvER, I made a profile picture of me and results are just sad (even losing 35 kg didn't help).

And face detectors can recognize me as female, double ovER