Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No chances for deathnics

>paki(curry?) asks a white women her preference
>acts surprised when she prefers her own race
do shitskins really?

Brutally over for deathnics ngl.
Too many ethnics believe in the stereotypes that white girls like their race but in reality most of them are giga racist whores :yes::yes::feelsohgod:

Jfl at not whitemaxxing

Within a year niggas will be calling me John Smith:smonk:
Silence Rajesh, You will always be a d*lit and you will NEVER be mistaken for a high caste like me:society:

do shitskins really?
They seem kinda stupid in this matter.
And of course they are later crying "y no wite Stayce want meh?"
Get real.

What a retard, he was really trying :feelskek:

What a retard, he was really trying :feelskek:
What if he was black? @HighTGymcel @VainHireling @Broly @Pixycel
Would she be afraid to be called racist

What if he was black? @HighTGymcel @VainHireling @Broly @Pixycel
Would she be afraid to be called racist
maybe, I've seen girls say that don't like black guys straight up when someone asks them.
Seeing as to the fact she said she didn't like sandcels as a Frenchwomen probably means she'd be honest if a black guy asked her.

>paki(curry?) asks a white women her preference
do shitskins really?

It's because they're used to toilets of their own race always saying that they prefer White men. Then they see East Asian and African toilets who all prefer White men, then they realise that literally every toilet in the world wants White men.

So hey, maybe White toilets want non-White men... Right? RIGHT?!

most race prefer their own. except asian women of course.:feelsrope::blackpill:

Water is wet.

Only chance for ethnic males is if you are very high tier and at the same time, actually found a unicorn low tier becky willing to settle for that very high tier ethnic male.

Or if you are a normie to low tier ethnic and magically found a unicorn conservative white blonde becky which I have observed actually happens in the American south or a conservative state like Alaska.

Last edited:
Brutally over for deathnics ngl.
Too many ethnics believe in the stereotypes that white girls like their race but in reality most of them are giga racist whores :yes::yes::feelsohgod:

People, especially ethnics, need to stop looking at white women as if they are the creme de la creme of female. They are not. No race of women is.
East Medeterrean/Iranian women are the best.

s-b5ca06457253f3b6ba88ff64163c7ece6375ea2b.jpg
9025dc571ab57aac27edd5e0e0fddfbe.jpg
tamara-dhia.jpg
1ac56fa7f56111d02443447a899925ce.jpg
f4c7f0271997b46dde845c96b601be1e.jpg

Those women aren't AVERAGE REEEEEE What's the point of posting the best women when most don't look like that REEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Also makeup, also photo touchups
Average Pontic woman

Average Proto-Iranid woman

Average Iranid woman

Average Anatolid

All look pretty good to me. Especially the anatolid woman. She mogs all of the other 3

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MfTZ9_2WAA

A pov vid is a better show of average than those photos.

no. The phenotype pics i posted are literally the most average faces of theee races you can get. You cant have it be any more average than that
The women don't look anything special. In my opinion of course. The true beauties are uncommon.
I said I prefer East mediterranean/Iranian woman. I didn't say you have to agree.

I took a random photo from google instead of celebrity/professional photoshoots like you posted.
You didnt take a random photo from google lol come on now. You picked a pic of a bunch of hags
You can look at their features and see how they looked when they were more youthful. Quite average but alright looking.
What?

She is a liar, she dont want to confess her lust for Black cock, she deep down has interracial fantasies towards Blackness being stained on her, a european female is always suspicious if they openly declare their "preference" for white "males", because western females in general have a natural attraction to darkness, virile Bulls to get them Blacked; she may despise afghan whites, but she absolutely likes a dark-skinned man with masculinity, especially a Bull, a Black male to drench her white beauty and flesh in african cum, no doubt. This is a show: whites will never be their preference, Blacks will be, Black masculinity prevails in white territory, white males own nothing in court and in sexual prowess compared to a Bull, lower virility, lower all, propaganda has already succeeded in putting the Black cock in the pedestal

She is a liar, she dont want to confess her lust for Black cock, she deep down has interracial fantasies towards Blackness being stained on her, a european female is always suspicious if they openly declare their "preference" for white "males", because western females in general have a natural attraction to darkness, virile Bulls to get them Blacked; she may despise afghan whites, but she absolutely likes a dark-skinned man with masculinity, especially a Bull, a Black male to drench her white beauty and flesh in african cum, no doubt. This is a show: whites will never be their preference, Blacks will be, Black masculinity prevails in white territory, white males own nothing in court and in sexual prowess compared to a Bull, lower virility, lower all, propaganda has already succeeded in putting the Black cock in the pedestal
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

He fell for the memes. Fuck him, delusional manlet.

Why white women? Why does society view that subset of women as the best? White women have shown everyone that they are entitled, feminists, SJWs, very picky, thots and whores, etc (these traits obviously aren't exclusive to whites but the majority of propaganda and shouting comes from that side). Why are they still worshipped when they are so egotistical and becoming the largest demographic of medicated and childless woman?
We are talking about Beauty standards and white woman are by far the best looking on average out of any race

most mentally stable lux post

u can always go for ur race if ur average

I just don't agree! But I guess I'm in the minority. I have 0, I mean 0, attraction to any white women I've seen so far, celebrity or civilian. As far as my brain is concerned white women don't even exist in the dating pool.
Too many brainwashed idiots here worship white people without knowing they've been conditioned that way since they were young. It's pretty pathetic.