Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No bullshit, what's the actual manlet cutoff?

Julius Ebola

Julius Ebola

Barbarianmaxxer
-
t. 5'10''
How fucked am I?

average height apparently

Not bad. Nothing special. You should wear lifts to fraud to 6 feet

so 5'11 with shoes. you are definitely not fucked when it comes to height

Look at statistics for average female height in your country and standard deviations. If you're within one standard deviation of average female height in your country, you are manlet.

For reference, that's about 5'7"-5'8" in the USA.

about 5'7"-5'8"
I'm a little over 6 feet, and guys at least 5'7" don't seem like manlets to me, unless they are round and fat.

I'm a little over 6 feet, and guys at least 5'7" don't seem like manlets to me, unless they are round and fat.

I'm around 5'10" and 5'7" people seem like absolute manlets to me. I don't feel tall, but I don't feel manlet. I feel painfully slightly below average at my uni. When I go out in public where people are fully grown though, I almost feel manlet.

You're probably used to heightmogging people, so a couple inches doesn't seem like much to you.

if you are legit 5'10" it is about average in the usa. There will be quite a few times that you feel dwarfed though.

5'5 or 5'6 isn't too bad but anything less is pretty bad. You can always add a couple inches by wearing boots.

5'10" feels like manlet in Southern UK amoungst young people

5'5 or 5'6 isn't too bad but anything less is pretty bad. You can always add a couple inches by wearing boots.

Yeah, maybe in China or Curryland :lul::lul:

Average is 5'9" or 5'10" in most first world countries, with Europeans topping out

t. 5'10''
How fucked am I?

So long as you're not in some lanklet European country with an average height of 6'0"+, you're completely fine. Of course some women would still demand the best genes possible, but they're quite shallow and irrelevant.

Depends on your ethnicity I thing.

The biggest Mexican slayers I know are 5'10''. But that's above average for a Mexican.

It's legitimately 6'0.Anything below = manlet

Everywhere and anywhere

Depends on your ethnicity I thing.

The biggest Mexican slayers I know are 5'10''. But that's above average for a Mexican.
yup Mexican average is just 5'6 might have to go there to slay. I'll pull the old green card trick and get myself a virgin wife in exchange for a green card kek

168 cm is really bad though...
It is but at 5'6 you can add idk, like 2 or 3 inches with boots and be average or slightly below average. You can't even fraud average height if your below 5'6.

I'm around 5'10" and 5'7" people seem like absolute manlets to me. I don't feel tall, but I don't feel manlet. I feel painfully slightly below average at my uni. When I go out in public where people are fully grown though, I almost feel manlet.

You're probably used to heightmogging people, so a couple inches doesn't seem like much to you.
I feel a lot taller than the 5'7" guys too. I meant around 5'7" is the cutoff of them to still be able to look like normal sized men. When they get to 5'5" they start looking like tall midgets.

Last edited:
I’d say 5’6 is the rope cutoff and 5’8 is the actual manlet cutoff in the us

yup Mexican average is just 5'6 might have to go there to slay. I'll pull the old green card trick and get myself a virgin wife in exchange for a green card kek
That might have worked back then, but probably not anymore. Like a third of Mexico's population is already here kek.

That might have worked back then, but probably not anymore. Like a third of Mexico's population is already here kek.
JFL so true but naw I'm getting a uni education so if the west completely fails after looksmaxxing then ill head there. My education will still be worth a lot there

You are above average accordig to the statistics. But femoids set the threshold to 6' and that's mostly not negotiable. So ya, you are basically over, assuming that you have an incel tier face.

I'd say that 5'6 is about where a man gets short enough that people will actively notice and revile him for it.

Anything besides that is just concentrated internet shitposting.

No one gives a shit if you're 5'10 dude.

5'9'' and below

I'd say that 5'6 is about where a man gets short enough that people will actively notice and revile him for it.

Anything besides that is just concentrated internet shitposting.

No one gives a shit if you're 5'10 dude.

>princeofcope

name checks out