Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "no bro femcels do exist!"

Literally impossible to be any type of cel as a woman. If you're a woman you have the cheat codes for life and live on a giga easy mode.

I don't speak baila baila.

Literally impossible to be any type of cel as a woman. If you're a woman you have the cheat codes for life and live on a giga easy mode.
the funniest thing is that in the vid she he says that he still had to simp for her to get her attention and she had the audacity to say that she didn't want to date him because he was ugly and looked like a "gecko" :lul:

Wtf hes a chadlite. It's over for Braziliancels

YC14hiu.gif

daily reminder that incels will still be made because ugly women still reproduce.

she said she was dating another guy when she first met him :reeeeee:

They're picking cherries on Reddit too. Are we gonna be cherry pickers too?

Men have too many fetishes for femcels to be possible

the funniest thing is that in the vid she he says that he still had to simp for her to get her attention and she had the audacity to say that she didn't want to date him because he was ugly and looked like a "gecko" :lul:
no fucking way. this shit makes me so fucking angry. i wouldnt be surprised at all if he's getting cheated and cucked.

@TheSecondComing is my femcel gf.

If you're a woman, you can be a literal ghoul from fallout: new vegas and still land a Chad. Maybe we're living in a videogame?

No bad trait can render a women less desirable because "beggars can't be chooser" (a.k.a 95% of male population except chad) while every single bad trait as a man is a emasculation, a sign of bad genetics and an higher chance of a death sentence by a lonely loveless life.

I literally entered a rabbit hole of deformed foid's videos with their normal looking bfs

How many deformed/crippled men would it take to say "Deformed men can't be incel?"

"Femcel" = CHADSEXUAL

How many deformed/crippled men would it take to say "Deformed men can't be incel?"

When you have average guys ending up as incels, it's quite obvious deformed men have no chance. Stop with the incessant bluepilling. Not even sure why you post here.

you tell me, if merely ugly men can't get women let alone deformed jfl

take it easy dude, that's just a thread in a forum not a scientific paper

When you have average guys ending up as incels, it's quite obvious deformed men have no chance. Stop with the incessant bluepilling. Not even sure why you post here.
Not sure why that guy constantly posts bluepill nonsense

So then the example proving whether or not men can be incel isn't how many cripples end up in relationships, but that non-crippled men end up incel? So shouldn't that same standard apply to so-called "femcels?" We shouldn't be saying "You can't be femcel, because look here at this deformed woman with a boyfriend," we should be saying "You can't be femcel based on your not reaching a certain amount of women who end up being incel."

But then we would have to give an answer for how many "femcels" you need to officially qualify.

If you're a woman, you can be a literal ghoul from fallout: new vegas and still land a Chad. Maybe we're living in a videogame?

Maybe. There is a popular simulation theory. Though who really knows...

We are forever stuck in this eternal hell as we take on ever new hellish forms of biological existence. Subject to mothers nature boundless prowess. She is a cruel mistress that bathes herself in the suffering of the conscious universe. In the endless twisted worlds she creates in her image, where all life is set against one another in a bloodbath that never ends. There is no escape from her influence.

She giveth and taketh away. We got the short end of the stick this time around. Maybe next time she'll be more generous. Maybe not. We are all just little puppets on her stage. What does this fucking whore want from us?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBca33v8oGM&ab_channel=WilhelmAlexander

Not sure why that guy constantly posts bluepill nonsense
take a guess

So then the example proving whether or not men can be incel isn't how many cripples end up in relationships, but that non-crippled men end up incel? So shouldn't that same standard apply to so-called "femcels?" We shouldn't be saying "You can't be femcel, because look here at this deformed woman with a boyfriend," we should be saying "You can't be femcel based on your not reaching a certain amount of women who end up being incel."

But then we would have to give an answer for how many "femcels" you need to officially qualify.
ok femcel

I agree counting up cases of deformed women with boyfriends isnt the main evidence of "foids cant be incel". I d base it on dating apps and how average foids get countless matches and average men get zero.

But if you arent a braindead, bluepilled retard (which i suspect you are, based on your post history), the fact that average men are incel tier can be extrapolated to something like "deformed men are doomed" and the fact that average foids get tons of matches/likes/validation can be extrapolated to something like "pretty much impossible for a foid to claim inceldom".

These examples only strengthen the case for "foids cant be incel". Ofcourse, youre going to come back with " not all deformed guys are incels". Like i said before, i really dont understand why a bluepilled simp like you is allowed to post here.

Fuck no God end us

ok femcel

Hes hoping a foid would somehow come across his post history on here and offer him her used up pussy. Fucker has been spouting bluepilled nonsense since the time i joined.

she said she was dating another guy when she first met him :reeeeee:
giphy.gif

She SMV mogs everyone here.

"BUT MEN ARE THE VISUAL GENDER BRO!"

SMV mogs the whole forum.