Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL no boy is worth my virginity

Pulling my hair out

Femcels = Chad only volcels.

Waiting until they find chad to deflower them fucking dumb toilet bitches

I bet it's a dumb woman with no chin and is complaining all the boys she's "dated" aren't Chad tier and are probably completely average. This women isnt thinking right is probably brain damaged.

I cannot repeat this enough, while a lot of men on this forum cope with wanting an older virgin, these are the absolute worst type of toilet. They are worse than sluts that have slept with like 4000 dudes by age 18.

Old virgin toilets are either so picky and narcissistic or so insecure that they are essentially unlikeable. You do not want to end up with these types of toilets. I'd rather ascend with a super-slut that has slept with a million men than a 30 year old virgin that either has no libido or hates every man and just sees you as a sperm donor.

Average foid tbh

Rape (in video game)

Nigga acting like he's some sort of Chad bully, but spends 24/7 on those subreddits:feelskek:.
Because he's not. Actual Chads are too busy fucking girls 24/7 than spend time on ANY subreddit.

Teeheeeee :foidSoy:

Meanwhile she probably sees nothing wrong with having an OnlyFans or selling her worn fishy smelling panties to cucks online.

Snobby virgins are still better than bitter whores. (seeing as the latter still refuse to fuck incels)

If her delusions and ridiculous standards bring her closer to the correct path, so be it.

She already lost it through the backdoor if you know what i mean.

And she just deleted her account for some reason

I hope the bitch gets hit by a truck.

I cannot repeat this enough, while a lot of men on this forum cope with wanting an older virgin, these are the absolute worst type of toilet. They are worse than sluts that have slept with like 4000 dudes by age 18.

Old virgin toilets are either so picky and narcissistic or so insecure that they are essentially unlikeable. You do not want to end up with these types of toilets. I'd rather ascend with a super-slut that has slept with a million men than a 30 year old virgin that either has no libido or hates every man and just sees you as a sperm donor.
Better than a whore

What a dumb and entitled cunt