Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No Bonfire, No Death, and No Dice so far..

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
Trying my hardest to do this No Bonfire No Death run in Dark Souls 2 SotFS, I feel really pissed because I've practically perfected a lot of the beginning segments and everytime I have to fucking look at that one wackass blackass dude's clothes that I need to wear for more Souls, I just lose it internally. That, and I'm simply running out of steam from how many attempts I've sank into this. I'm basically speedrunning this shit at this point, but yeah.

I guess I can make a female character just so whenever I fail and die, I can feel a bit of relief, seeing a wicked creature that loathes my existence for the most part and many other incels suffer and die to stupid shit over, and over, and over again. I'll make an effort, but will eventually fuckup cuz autism.wav may kick in at times lol.

Anyhow, I hope everyone else's day is decent and whatnot.

We know it’s you indari

who's indari :waitwhat:
He’s an OG that used to post about his day to day frustrations and he’d sometimes go on rants about how hard videogames are

Idk dark souls but this sounds based

I guess I can make a female character just so whenever I fail and die, I can feel a bit of relief, seeing a wicked creature that loathes my existence for the most part and many other incels suffer and die to stupid shit over, and over, and over again. I'll make an effort, but will eventually fuckup cuz autism.wav may kick in at times lol.

Anyhow, I hope everyone else's day is decent and whatnot.
Thanks bro u 2 :feelsautistic::dab::yes:

I also often make female characters, I like it how they moan when they die :feelsautistic:

He’s an OG that used to post about his day to day frustrations and he’d sometimes go on rants about how hard videogames are
Ah, I see. He sounds like a based lad.
Idk dark souls but this sounds based

Thanks bro u 2 :feelsautistic::dab::yes:
np brotha, and you should check out some souls games sometime later, they can be fun and good, especially with the lore

I hate that game, never finished it on the 360. Might buy it on the ps4 when I finish Bloodborne, Dark souls 3 and Nioh.

I overplayed all the 3 DS and Bloodborne.
I think I won't be able to play them again.

Why would you waste your time with the worst souls game (other than maybe suhkeero)? That game is bland, uninspired, and difficult for all the wrong reasons. Literally an others would be more fun for challenge runs. I did DS1 and DS3 level 1, and shield run only for both too. I could barely even stomach a normal run for trash-ass DS2.

Why would you waste your time with the worst souls game (other than maybe suhkeero)? That game is bland, uninspired, and difficult for all the wrong reasons. Literally an others would be more fun for challenge runs. I did DS1 and DS3 level 1, and shield run only for both too. I could barely even stomach a normal run for trash-ass DS2.
Only got this game atm with me, DSouls 3 I got on PS4 but I'm "moving" currently so I can't really hook it up and run it. That, and Bloodborne too. I don't got Succiro either, or DSouls 1. Plus, I kinda grew up with this one, first souls for me tbh