Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No amount of work can make up for the things you missed out on when you were young

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
You can spend your life looksmaxxing, spending a fortune on surgeries, expensive clothing, haricuts and accesories. Spending hard, lonely hours in the gym trying attain the perfect physique. But no matter how hard you work on your looks, you will never make up for being born ugly and missing out on young love.

You can spend your life moneymaxxing. Slogging away at a job you hate, working hour after hour to make your shitty boss happy or going through the immense stress of trying to make a buisness work. But no matter how hard you work, you may never become truly rich, and even if you do, by then you will be too old to fully enjoy it.

You can spend your life statusmaxxing. Trying in vain to get famous, to get recognition for your accomplishments, to gain a large following. But it's unlikely you will ever succeed. Even if you do, the validation you get from fame while never make up for the rejection, bullying and abuse you recieved when you were young. As an adult you will be unable to form real friendships.

Meanwhille, Chad got to spend his youth partying, drinking, hanging out with friends and making love to his teen girlfriend. He was handsome,popular, loved and happy, and he didn't have to work a day for it.

Last edited:
could you stop you're gonna make me rope

Chads having threesome sex with stacies while we're coping muh hardwork and yet he still makes more money than us. Hard work=worthless. Your genetic determines your success.

Its over2

There is no running from the truth ngl. All we can do is cope or rope.

I just wanna become Chad/chadlite. Once I'm done I finally can be the idgaf dude I always wanted to be without repercussions.

Meanwhille, Chad got to spend his youth partying, drinking, hanging out with friends and making love to his teen girlfriend. He was handsome,popular, loved and happy, and he didn't have to work a day for it.
Fucking brutal, if I don't ascend by 25 I'm just going to LDAR, at least I won't be wasting effort for most of my life.

My life is forfeit at this point

What's your plan?
I'm still not very decided, but I'm planning to ewhore using my sister's pics around the internet to make some charity larp bs while also asking my family for some other $$$. Idk how I'm gonna money wash but I'm also starting to get real good at some esporting games and could wageslave for some vacation in the run. I still must amass a shit ton of money so I don't think I could pull it off being completely honest.

I'm still not very decided, but I'm planning to ewhore using my sister's pics around the internet to make some charity larp bs
JFL based. What surgeries do you plan on getting?

JFL based. What surgeries do you plan on getting?
Anything that fixes my eye area/symmetry comes first like orbital box osteonomy, cosmetic orbital decompression and canthal tilt maxxing. My eyes are buggy as hell and also asymmetrical, in fact they are the main reason of my inceldom. Then I have to fix my nose size and symmetry with rhinoplasty. After that I should be at the very fucking least low normie tier. I'd proceed with maxillofacial surgery to fake Chad's bones and some LL too if I can afford it.

In best of cases I'll end up as an 5'11 chadlite

Thank you and have a nice day

Anything that fixes my eye area/symmetry comes first like orbital box osteonomy, cosmetic orbital decompression and canthal tilt maxxing. My eyes are buggy as hell and also asymmetrical, in fact they are the main reason of my inceldom. Then I have to fix my nose size and symmetry with rhinoplasty. After that I should be at the very fucking least low normie tier. I'd proceed with maxillofacial surgery to fake Chad's bones and some LL too if I can afford it.

In best of cases I'll end up as an 5'11 chadlite
I think eye area is the only non subhuman part of my face, everything else is ogre. I'm considering rhinoplasty because it's a common and safe procedure but too afraid of other things I need like jaw and cheekbones.

I think eye area is the only non subhuman part of my face, everything else is ogre. I'm considering rhinoplasty because it's a common and safe procedure but too afraid of other things I need like jaw and cheekbones.
Good for you. I've heard eye area is insanely hard to fix with surgery. Jaw and cheekbones by the other hand aren't as much but there's always a risk tho.
Also are you ethnic? Because unless you are BBC it will be x10 harder to ascend with looksmaxxing than doing it as a white man.

Good for you. I've heard eye area is insanely hard to fix with surgery. Jaw and cheekbones by the other hand aren't as much but there's always a risk tho.
Also are you ethnic? Because unless you are BBC it will be x10 harder to ascend with looksmaxxing than doing it as a white man.
Yeah, mediterranean, are you ethnic?

Fucking brutal, if I don't ascend by 25 I'm just going to LDAR, at least I won't be wasting effort for most of my life.
I am 27 and can relate to this, work, gym playing games x365 days a year, every day is the same.

Chads having threesome sex with stacies while we're coping muh hardwork and yet he still makes more money than us. Hard work=worthless. Your genetic determines your success.

You can spend your life looksmaxxing, spending a fortune on surgeries, expensive clothing, haricuts and accesories. Spending hard, lonely hours in the gym trying attain the perfect physique. But no matter how hard you work on your looks, you will never make up for being born ugly and missing out on young love.

You can spend your life moneymaxxing. Slogging away at a job you hate, working hour after hour to make your shitty boss happy or going through the immense stress of trying to make a buisness work. But no matter how hard you work, you may never become truly rich, and even if you do, by then you will be too old to fully enjoy it.

You can spend your life statusmaxxing. Trying in vain to get famous, to get recognition for your accomplishments, to gain a large following. But it's unlikely you will ever succeed. Even if you do, the validation you get from fame while never make up for the rejection, bullying and abuse you recieved when you were young. As an adult you will be unable to form real friendships.

And it was all decided before we were conceived